[App][4.0+] ClearFocus

Search This thread

Vit5000

Jun 28, 2009
Don't worry about the bugs. I got this for free, so, thank you, Andrea!

For the second bug:
After stopping the activity or break, I want to exit the application by pressing the back-button. Although it seems that the application window is zooming out in order to close the app, nothing happens. The screen just "jumps", indicating that the app was brought to the foreground and it is not possible to exit the app via the back-button.

However, if I press the home-button, the app closes aa expected.

It's nothing major, but I was really surprised the first time and thought I had several instances if the app running. :D

Cheers & thanks!

Andreaaaaa

Nov 7, 2013
Hi guys!

New version's out! There's a new UI which supports landscape view, is less cluttered, more future-proof (it'll be easier to add new features) and comes with animations and shadows ;)

Unfortunately, I had to drop support for pre-ICS devices, it now works only with Android 4.0+

Last edited:

scutworker

Jan 5, 2010
Great app. Please can you consider adding Tasker as an option like some other competing apps? Just a way of Clearfocus pushing a message to Tasker stating if a work period is active or not? Ta.

sanzoghenzo

Aug 31, 2011
Trento
Great app. Please can you consider adding Tasker as an option like some other competing apps? Just a way of Clearfocus pushing a message to Tasker stating if a work period is active or not? Ta.
+1 for Tasker integration here!
Or you could simply tell us if there's any intent sent by clearfocus on timer start/end (and any other events) that Tasker can listen to

Ahmed

Dec 14, 2012
Battery Saving

I have unique suggestion for the app

People who use pomodoro, they use it at every task. So literally, if I am a pomodoro user then I have to use Clear Focus 70% time of the day. As a result, my battery will drain quicker as running stopwatch for a long time drains a lot of battery.

So I suggest that you introudce a battery saving feature: instead of running the tumer continuously, the app will register the alarm every 25 min, and then a 5 min break. In this way, the battery will be saved because you don't have to keep the timer running continuously.

Reactions: sanzoghenzo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone :) I've just developed and uploaded to Google Play my first Android app: ClearFocus

Description: ClearFocus is a time-management app which helps you being more productive. Are you tired of wasting your time on distractions instead of focusing on what really matters? ClearFocus is for you!
    Based on The Pomodoro Technique©, it alternates working sessions with small breaks. This will let you concentrate more easily and get things done.

You can find it on Google Play

What d'you think? :)
    Lol thanks. I can never sit and do my homework and then take a short break, rather an extremely long break with no homework done.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk
    looks nice,downloading

whats funny is i saw it while *not* doing my HW..
    Awesome app :D Maybe a dark theme in the future to go along with AMOLED screen? ;)

I'm currently thinking on a darker theme and will probably be implemented somewhere in the future ;)
    NEW Icon !!

Hello OP, Im really liking this app of yours. Great Job! :good:

I got bored and decided to make you a little something.. let me know if you like it.
    i can always change it to match something else, like take off the shadows or change the color, ect.

12146332725_e4a8afa125_c.jpg