[TOOL] WinDroid Toolkit | Unlock | Root | Flash | Install | myTouch 4G Slide

1,248 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,346

Post Reply Email Thread
12th November 2013, 12:20 PM |#21  
Flag West Palm Beach
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Would this work on the regular MyTouch 4G??

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

20th November 2013, 07:14 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzi0719

I have never done the "wire trick". When I originally got my phone, it had the HBOOT 1.45.0007, I did S-OFF with Revolutionary, rooted, unlocked, and all was well. When the newer radio (11.59.3505.20_2) came out that also updated the HBOOT to 1.45.0013, I was told it would revert my phone to S-ON, but I don't think it did. It did update the HBOOT to 1.45.0013. I then had to relock the phone, go to HTCDEV and use the HTC unlock tool, then I re-rooted the phone. So, I've been HBOOT 1.45.0013, with radio 11.59.3504.20_2, and I'm S-OFF, unlocked, rooted, without ever doing a "wire trick".

Did you ever have any trouble going to any rom that was not gingerbread based? .Its been a long while but I believe i did the same as you but i cant seem to flash any rom thats not gingerbread based.Its as if the hboot or something else is incompatible - I just keep getting stuck at factory splash screen

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2532845
18th November 2014, 07:56 AM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.0 Now Out!
I'm happy to announce that the WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.0 update is now out! It's a complete redesign, and fixes all of the downloading issues and errors that people have been facing.

Check it out here.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rapscallion16 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rapscallion16 Ad-Free
26th December 2014, 06:26 AM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
Talking WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.1 Now Out!
I'm happy to announce that the WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.1 update is now out! It's a complete code rewrite, with new features and support for 17 new devices! As always, reply with any comments you have or issues you're facing, and Happy Holidays to all!
The Following User Says Thank You to Rapscallion16 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rapscallion16 Ad-Free
29th March 2015, 07:19 PM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
Smile WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.3 Now Out!
I'm happy to announce that the WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.3 update is now out! It includes a bunch of new features, fixes and supported devices, so check it out and let me know what you think!

You can download it here.
21st September 2015, 04:03 AM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
Angry WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.5 Now Out!
I'm happy to announce that the WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit v2.5 update is now out! As always, let me know what you think and report any bugs you encounter!

You can download it here.
18th February 2016, 02:23 AM |#27  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
Arrow WinDroid Toolkit v3.0 Is Now Out!
WinDroid Toolkit v3.0 has been released! It's a huge update with a material redesign, major recode and support for 43 new devices!

You can out more specific changes in the changelog here.

You can download the new update here.

All versions before v3.0 will not have their files updated anymore since I've moved from hosting on BasketBuild to Amazon S3. Please update to v3.0 to ensure you're getting the latest recovery and root files!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)