FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

GT-N8020 4.4.2 firmware up

2,284 posts
Thanks Meter: 698
 
By pre4speed, Senior Member on 11th June 2014, 09:45 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th February 2016, 02:58 AM |#41  
Senior Member
The Land of Sportsmen, Bukit Jalil
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
can anyone upload new rom link...need it urgent..thanks guys..
 
 
17th February 2016, 08:23 PM |#42  
charly-whiskey's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Soest
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceriqdesign

can anyone upload new rom link...need it urgent..thanks guys..

Make your choice:

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/database/GT-N8020/
18th February 2016, 04:59 AM |#43  
Senior Member
The Land of Sportsmen, Bukit Jalil
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by charly-whiskey

Make your choice:

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/database/GT-N8020/

thanks for reply..but i've downloaded 3 firmwares there..but all of them corrupted..sigh...
19th February 2016, 01:25 PM |#44  
charly-whiskey's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Soest
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceriqdesign

thanks for reply..but i've downloaded 3 firmwares there..but all of them corrupted..sigh...

So, for which country / carrier / model do you need it? I will try to dl, but you must specify detailed!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes