V11.0 is here, with several improvements and features.
Before installing the rom, there are several things you must read & know.
I have joined the army 1 year ago. This means I will be home once in 3 weeks for 2-3 days. Therefore, I won't be available to help, answear questions or update my rom fast as before.
Please be patience, I am doing My best.
THIS IS THE LAST Update of Android 5.0! Until Samsung gives us new Android, I won't rebase anymore. Only OTA With fixes from time to time.
Stop demand for S6 port or other things. I am not your worker, this is my hobby. I spend my free time from the army to make you happy. Believe me, I want S6 features too, but not when they have too many bugs due to 64bit libs and more. I am doing the best so this ROM can be the best stable and daily driver.
I DON'T ANSWER TO ANY QUESTION IF YOU DONT BOTHER TO READ THIS FIRST!
let's begin with the bugs:
Do this before you install anything else(Only if you don't have lollipop installed):
DO THIS BEFORE INSTALLING THE ROM - ONLY FOR G900F:
This is only for G900F, if you do this on other S5, you might brick your device!
- Download this package(do not extract it!) :
- BOJ1 Modem
- BOJ1 Bootloader
- BOJ1 LTE Modem
- Turn off the device.
- Boot into Download mod(Power+Home+Vol Down) - It is important to do it after you turn off your device and not from reboot menu in rom
- Open ODIN, select PDA and choose the package you have downloaded:
- Click start.
- Check if modem changed after phone reboots. If not, repeat the steps again.
Installation Instructions for v11:
- Do the steps above.
- If you are coming from other ROM or older version, full wipe is needed - super wipe is recommended.
- Use latest philz (have not tested twrp, but it sometime makes problems)
- Flash v11. Choose your mods, etc.
Several important notes:
- This is important. 5.0 Android system got a better "butter project" and it is hell smooth. In my installation I didn't choose even one tweak. There is no need. There are several tweaks that already inside the rom. But if you really want to flash more tweaks, be careful because it might make your system slow.
- Use V9 wisely. I mean, when selecting Apps/tweaks, don't try to "test" the rom. becuase choosing all option will give you endless very laggy system because system patition won't have free space/some tweaks conflict with other.
- IMPORTANT!! Several Mods in PhoeniX ROM Control require Phone Reboot to work. It is recommended that after applying all the settings you need, reboot the phone.
- FIRST BOOT MIGHT TAKE UP TO 20 MINUTES! Be Patience!
You must read it and understand before flashing v11
New in v11.0:
- Rebuilt rom for 0! Based on the latest Official Android 5.0 version XXU1BPA2 (build date: 19/1/2016)
- PhoeniX Kernel V6.0
- Built from Samsung Lollipop Kernel Source Update BOH4 for G900F
- Built Google 4.8 GCC for maximum performances and experience.
- Latest Linux 3.4.110
- SELinux set to permissive in source code
- ExFat Support
- XXU1BPA2 Ramdisk
- init.d support
- Added Improved Fast Charge Support - Huge thanks to Faux123! You can control it via Trickster Mod app
- Fixed SELinux Memory Leak
- Kernel compression LZO
- Increased entropy levels (both read and write)
- Disable restrict ROOT
- Double min-max Read Ahead
- disable crc to improve performance [andip71]
- No more "Kernel is not SEANDROID" warning at boot - huge thanks to kykint
- Added Network Speed Tweak
- Added frandom
- SELinux: revert Samsung hard enforcing
- Added some kernel tweaks
- Added toggle for Cover warnings
- Added blur background for recent panel
- Added Samsung Galaxy Note 7 wallpapers
- Added S6 6.0.1 icons theme
- Added phone lockscreen shortcut
- Added Emoji selection in phoenix extra
- Added toggle for CPU, network and Battery info in recent panel - thanks @_alex74_
- Added lockscreen clock seconds & color
- Fully Ported S6 music player (Everything works, even music auto off)
- Moved alot of mods and tweaks to aroma for selection(system can be more debloated now)
- Improved performance and stability
- Removed useless apps from aroma
- Fixed some FCs
- Updated all mods in the Aroma.
- Updated System Apps to their latest version
- Updated Apps to their latest version
- Updated SuperSU
- And more
To get a good battery performance, you have to make Battery Calibration. To make that, search Battery Calibration at Play Store.
And more that i must have forgotten
PLEAS RATE THIS THREAD 5 STARS
Download links very soon
Good luck to all of us!