By Cocytan, Member on 10th April 2014, 01:25 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st February 2016, 08:10 AM |#71  
Flag Islamabad
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperjusty

motasim masood, I'm glad to hear all went well. I am thinking of having another go at upgrading. What camera app do you use in lollipop and is the quality of the camera changed at all with a change from Kit Kat touchwiz to lollipop cm12?! And, I assume titanium or helium would be able to bring back the app data, even though it's across to a different rom? I'm a little rusty on the rom switching, as I used to do it all the time on my nexus, and now I have a new baby, so, I have less time to do everything and I want to be sure the camera is working well before I flash away! Plus my phone has been slowing and I put a new and faster SD card, which is not performing like I expect.... So, I was waiting for the moment to reset anyway!
Thanks ahead for the help!

I am using default cm12 camera app i did not see any difference between KitKat and cm 12 camera app.but i wil suggest that u use google camera app that makes lot difference....yes if u already backup the stock apps then they will work on ur cm 12 rom. as kind of SD card problem i never been through so no idea. good luck

31st December 2016, 11:59 AM |#72  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
my G9008v on China Mobile just received an official upgrade to Android 6.0.1 ...
27th January 2017, 08:25 AM |#73  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Seems there is also some LineageOS love for the G9008v:
https://download.lineageos.org/kltechn
https://github.com/LineageOS/android...amsung_kltechn
20th February 2017, 04:38 AM |#74  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Do any of you guys have instructions on how to update and root from 4.4.2 to Android 6.0 on our devices? Anyone try it? I don't have as much time on my hands as I used to, so I was hoping you guys had a quick answer it would be nice to change up my s5 from Kit Kat!
Thanks for any help guys!
23rd February 2017, 03:47 PM |#75  

More
Actually, another question. Using the original cwm from xiaolu via bobopopo, would I be able to flash upgrade to 6.0.1 with cyenogen or others?!
Thanks again guys! Anyone running rooted on 6.0.1? Is it worth upgrading from Kit Kat?
21st March 2017, 05:24 AM |#76  

More
I see there is a 6.0.1 update for our phones, but we would lose root. I've been searching for ways to upgrade while keeping root, but seems impossible. If I were to upgrade, can we still re-root?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you guys!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)