FORUMS

HTC Flagships - Mega Tech Discussion Thread [ HTC One | HTC 10 | U11 / U11+ | U12+]

33,248 posts
Thanks Meter: 27,191

By hamdir, Recognized Contributor on 7th August 2013, 08:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd February 2016, 05:27 PM |#34981  
OP Recognized Contributor
Beirut

More
oh come one we have three different prototypes with the same grill on the top so i suggest you leave the possibility at 1% but the dual audio possibility is much higher than that fetter the 825
22nd February 2016, 05:32 PM |#34982  
Thanks Meter: 128

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Last-Hylian

What does that have to do with my comment?

Wrong qoute, sorry
22nd February 2016, 05:36 PM |#34983  
Flag Preston
Thanks Meter: 329

More
Interesting stuff, guys.

A different earpiece design would make me very happy - personally I want the "hidden" (or, pushed to the edge) design of the M9 render or the Nexus 9. I find slits to be horrifically ugly. Microdrilled holes in glass would be nice too, if possible.
A different fingerprint scanner design would be nice too - if they went with Qualcomm's SenseID, they wouldn't need to interrupt the flow of the glass. It would just be a section of glass you can touch to activate. Really, it's the interruption in the glass for both the fingerprint scanner and the earpiece that annoys me most about the M10 design.

Of course, what would REALLY make me happy is if they rip the fingerprint scanner out and stick another speaker there, but we all know that's not happening

Edit: Is there any way PhoneScoop staff can be prodded to confirm/deny whether or not the front of those Desires matches the leaked renders or not?
The Following User Says Thank You to catachresistant For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift catachresistant Ad-Free
22nd February 2016, 06:11 PM |#34984  
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 82

More
I Just edited the @hamdir 's render with my liking .. and i just wanted to share it with you guys ...
all credits goes to @hamdir for his render .. im just only edited it with my liking to see what its looks like ..
@hamdir if you dont like the thing i did to your render i can remove it ..

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to charanaharshana For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift charanaharshana Ad-Free
22nd February 2016, 06:13 PM |#34985  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by charanaharshana

I Just edited the @hamdir 's render with my liking .. and i just wanted to share it with you guys ...
all credits goes to @hamdir of this render .. im just only edited it with my liking to see what its looks like ..

sorry my english is not good ..
hope you can understand what i said ..

Nice, did you just add the capacitive buttons? Oh right, and a homescreen.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aonex16 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Aonex16 Ad-Free
22nd February 2016, 06:18 PM |#34986  
Flag Colombo

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aonex16

Nice, did you just add the capacitive buttons?

Nope .. its @hamdir 's work ..

* i just only added the new screenshot of my m9
* removed the on screen navigation buttons
* extended the exposure and saturation of the front camera and rear camera
* two tone flash saturated
* edited the color of the FP Scanner a bit
The Following User Says Thank You to charanaharshana For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift charanaharshana Ad-Free
22nd February 2016, 06:25 PM |#34987  
Flag Taipei
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamdir

http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_mwc_2016-review-1384p3.php

HTC didn't allow them to take shots of the front, i wonder why

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2016/02...30-desire-530/

here is the frontal render

The speaker on the 825 reminds me of the One SV, which I owned for 2 years and was a very very nice mid-ranger. Anyway, I find it interesting to occasionally notice on their new phones some similarities from the old ones.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Max HK For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Max HK Ad-Free
22nd February 2016, 06:27 PM |#34988  
Flag The Hague
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aonex16

Nice, did you just add the capacitive buttons? Oh right, and a homescreen.

The screen and the bezel above the fingerprint scanner are fused perfectly. It's like there is no bezel
22nd February 2016, 06:29 PM |#34989  
Flag Colombo

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tweakerjunior

The screen and the bezel above the fingerprint scanner are fused perfectly. It's like there is no bezel

because of the wallpaper that i used
The Following User Says Thank You to charanaharshana For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift charanaharshana Ad-Free
22nd February 2016, 08:05 PM |#34990  
OP Recognized Contributor
Beirut

More
Quote:

all credits goes to @hamdir for his render .. im just only edited it with my liking to see what its looks like ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweakerjunior

Quote:

because of the wallpaper that i used

Thanks for this I have been so focused on accuracy that I've neglected to beautify the image

The wallpaper is the perfect example of what I've been been going on and on about the
2.5D and amoled combo

The m10 just like the a9 looks incredible or bezeless in black wallpaper this why OnePlus provides black wallpaper collection with OPX

Lets hope this can reduce the bashing around here
The Following User Says Thank You to hamdir For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hamdir Ad-Free
22nd February 2016, 08:24 PM |#34991  
Recognized Contributor
Gotham
Thanks Meter: 5,583

More
Hey guys,
Looks like I missed the party but I was busy reading the last....30-32 pages
Here is what I think after the MWC.
It is all up to the marketing. You see, the G5 with its modularity BS will sell. Alright here is it real life.
Hey there! Check out this, a modular phone! You can add up slots to maximise the battery! And there is a Hi-Res DAC for audiophiles! WOW!
But then, in reality, this hi-res DAC addon and that battery should have been worked on to be included already IN the phone!
However they deserve some credits for trying to innovate.

That is how the S7 will be sold too. Marketing. They will market the dual-pixel thing and maybe have a dark room with an S7 and another phone along (maybe the S6?) and wow you with a pic of a model pic. You get fooled and buy it, then discover that videos are beaten by the last year's S6 that has an older stabilisation technology dubbed OIS!
However, I still credit them for bringing back Water resistance (maybe tech has progressed a lot and helped them bring water resistance back to glass and metal) and fitting in a massive battery. Also I credit them for the screen to body ratio as well as trying to improve the audio performance. But, Exynos 8890 and Touchwiz render this phone useless, not to mention the update policy of S7 (and that phone having the brand Samsung on it. YIKES!)
So I can wave good bye to the S7 and the G5 happily

Now, to the interesting part. The Desires!
Being showcased in MWC is nothing but giving hints about the next BiG thing. With the front earpiece being reshaped, releasing the phone with the same bottom speaker setup and OFFICIALLY branding BoomSound SpeakerS
Come one, they ain't joking!
And with the front being not finally finished, people we may be in for show on April 11th guys
So here are my bites of the last 30 pages I read

-Stay classy

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Quote:

Nice re-render btw
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mostafa Wael For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mostafa Wael Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htc, htc 10, htc one, info, knowledge base, m9 m8 m7 m4 t6 m10 perfume, nvidia tegra, ocean u ultra, qualcomm snapdragon adreno, sense zoe ultrapixel imagesense, u11 u11+ u12+, usonic

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)