FORUMS

[App][2.3+]Snap Camera

2,478 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,055
 
By dzo, Senior Recognized Developer on 19th December 2012, 07:18 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th February 2016, 07:46 PM |#3231  
cenonmin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 316
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by viktor92

Is the camera dev given up with it ??

Same I was so hopeful on this app and seems no more activity on it
25th February 2016, 08:41 PM |#3232  
dzo's Avatar
OP Senior Recognized Developer
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 5,055
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Is the camera dev given up with it ??

Absolutely not, I've been away for a couple of weeks but will release a new beta soon.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dzo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2016, 10:38 PM |#3233  
Reechings's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,254
 
More
Slow motion video work for anyone on latest beta version?
26th February 2016, 02:20 AM |#3234  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 521
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzo

Absolutely not, I've been away for a couple of weeks but will release a new beta soon.



---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

@dzo my main complain (maybe the only one) it's that HDR function is very buggy, inserts many artifacts or colored lines in the picture most of the time, this happens in the official release and in the latest beta (maybe worst in latest beta). Also, with moving objects the picture always has two images cutted in half or something like that, can be this corrected or eliminated ?
Thank you.
26th February 2016, 06:49 AM |#3235  
cenonmin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 316
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzo

Absolutely not, I've been away for a couple of weeks but will release a new beta soon.

Awesome !
26th February 2016, 09:09 AM |#3236  
j1gga84's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 2,722
 
More
I am using AICP 11 (a CM13 based ROM) on my Samsung Galaxy S5 (G900F) but with latest 7.0.2 beta I can write only to the standard path on my external SD but not into other folders, is that a common problem that will be fixed?

EDIT: A user in german forum told me, that it seems to work with build 6.5.2 trial !?

regards
26th February 2016, 03:33 PM |#3237  
Reechings's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,254
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by j1gga84

I am using AICP 11 (a CM13 based ROM) on my Samsung Galaxy S5 (G900F) but with latest 7.0.2 beta I can write only to the standard path on my external SD but not into other folders, is that a common problem that will be fixed?

EDIT: A user in german forum told me, that it seems to work with build 6.5.2 trial !?

regards

Have you selected to use storage access framework in the options?
26th February 2016, 06:19 PM |#3238  
j1gga84's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 2,722
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reechings

Have you selected to use storage access framework in the options?

I think I got it working BUT I had to switch to english language to see that point in settings, after I enabled that and set back the language to my native language it seems to work that snap camera writes on external SD

regards
The Following User Says Thank You to j1gga84 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift j1gga84 Ad-Free
27th February 2016, 02:58 AM |#3239  
Reechings's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,254
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by j1gga84

I think I got it working BUT I had to switch to english language to see that point in settings, after I enabled that and set back the language to my native language it seems to work that snap camera writes on external SD

regards

So you are on latest beta now? Does slow motion work for you?
27th February 2016, 01:34 PM |#3240  
j1gga84's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 2,722
 
More
Yes, I am on 7.0.2 beta
Concerning slow motion: I never used it but I can test it for you if you tell me what I have to set

regards
The Following User Says Thank You to j1gga84 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift j1gga84 Ad-Free
27th February 2016, 04:46 PM |#3241  
Reechings's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,254
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by j1gga84

Yes, I am on 7.0.2 beta
Concerning slow motion: I never used it but I can test it for you if you tell me what I have to set

regards

Under video settings menu there is an option near the bottom to set different slow motion speeds. On the non beta version I just set it there then recorded a video and it worked. On this version it doesn't do anything for me. Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes