FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Root for GT-I9301I Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo?

8 posts
Thanks Meter: 11

By ViktorFoedowski, Junior Member on 13th June 2014, 11:15 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th February 2016, 09:20 PM |#151  
Flag Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 89

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickpatellis

Hello!! I don't know if I'm permitted to ask this question here but can I ask you how to unlock the boot loader?

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 AM ----------

Whel I have rooted my phone using kingroot (gti9301i) and then I changed kingroot with SuperSU via supersume
Is there any way I can unlock the boot loader?

@nickpatellis
I'm sorry, but why are you under the impression that there's a bootloader? This is no HTC/Sony or Huawei... As far as i'm concerned there is no bootloader on the s3 neo or any other samsung device for that matter (iirc).
Devices with a bootloader will boot into a bootloader (vol+/- & power, depends on device) where you will see option such as recovery or fastboot, instead of booting into recovery directly. Hence the name. You can also see it's radio version and codename. Locked bootloaders also require you to adb 'fastboot flash boot boot.img' (extracted from rom.zip) prior to every custom rom flash you make since it's "locked". None of that is present on our samsungs.

Maybe you meant your device is carrier locked like verizons or sprints!?
Just a hunch on the latter though, because i don't know if they have specific carrier devices like they had with the older -regular- S3's, or if you mean any of thus in first place.

1st March 2016, 05:02 AM |#152  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Really o...OK !!! Thanks ...
My problem actually a s that even if I had changed the kernel and I had rooted I can't over clock/downcklock GPU/CPU etc! Does any body knows what I could do?
2nd March 2016, 07:15 AM |#153  
Flag Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 89

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickpatellis

Really o...OK !!! Thanks ...
My problem actually a s that even if I had changed the kernel and I had rooted I can't over clock/downcklock GPU/CPU etc! Does any body knows what I could do?

Try "Kernel Audiutor" from playstore.
That should work...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)