FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Recommendations T989 Extended battery

26 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Edgar J., Junior Member on 23rd April 2014, 03:23 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello I already have a Slim extended battery Anker 2200mAh but I need more battery life, it didn’t extend much from Factory battery, I'm looking for a good quality no so pricey but good manufacturer, also this means I’ll need a new back cover for the extended battery to fit, does exist a case cover protection for the extended battery one?
 
 
25th April 2014, 02:32 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I am also looking for an extended battery, but I live in Canada so most batteries that people recommend can not be shipped to Canada. If anyone knows where I could get one would be awesome thanks
3rd May 2014, 12:20 AM |#3  
Emmanuel U's Avatar
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Chi-Town Suburbs
Thanks Meter: 2,608
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar J.

Hello I already have a Slim extended battery Anker 2200mAh but I need more battery life, it didn’t extend much from Factory battery, I'm looking for a good quality no so pricey but good manufacturer, also this means I’ll need a new back cover for the extended battery to fit, does exist a case cover protection for the extended battery one?

Hey how many hours do you get daily?
15th October 2014, 11:31 AM |#4  
endimon's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmanuel U

Hey how many hours do you get daily?


Hi there,
some stats from my t989 with moderate to heavy usage and 6hours sleep time, using extended 2800mAh battery from ebay, cannot post outside links, anyone interested can contact me on PM.

Thank you Emmanuel for all g00d things u're doing for our hercules, cheers!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-10-15-12-15-20.png
Views:	494
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	2971877   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-10-15-12-15-51.png
Views:	489
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	2971878   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-10-15-12-14-56.png
Views:	502
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	2971879  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to endimon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift endimon Ad-Free
20th October 2014, 07:45 PM |#5  
obscuresword's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 358
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by endimon

Hi there,
some stats from my t989 with moderate to heavy usage and 6hours sleep time, using extended 2800mAh battery from ebay, cannot post outside links, anyone interested can contact me on PM.

Thank you Emmanuel for all g00d things u're doing for our hercules, cheers!

Is it a true 2800 mah battery? Also can you pm me the link or just write the name of the battery here?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using XDA Free mobile app
21st October 2014, 01:35 PM |#6  
endimon's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
check u'r PM...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to endimon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift endimon Ad-Free
28th January 2015, 09:13 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
2800mAh
Quote:
Originally Posted by endimon

check u'r PM...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using XDA Free mobile app

dear Endimon,
inbox its name for me too.
Hercules fan.
Thank you !
2nd March 2016, 10:36 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Flag Houston, Texas
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
in regards to that batery..
so we didnt get any name???

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

so we didnt get any name???..a picture or something..come on man is not that hard..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes