Android 4.0.X for Streak7 [WIP] [CM9][TEMP CLOSED]

2,174 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,560

Post Reply Email Thread
31st December 2012, 08:14 PM |#931  
Flag Liberty Lake, WA
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Sorry, I lost track as to which forum I was reading (I'm subscribed to the CM10 post as well).

Quote:
Originally Posted by wptski

It always has! This is CM9 not CM10 which sound isn't working.

12th February 2013, 01:38 AM |#932  
OP Senior Member
Flag Caldwell, ID
Thanks Meter: 1,560

Donate to Me
More
This project is completely closed, all zip files have been deleted and the OP will be updated.
6th March 2016, 03:01 AM |#933  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
thanks
thankss
6th March 2016, 08:31 AM |#934  
Flag sunderland
Thanks Meter: 1,306

Donate to Me
More
I wonder if i can resurrect this ?

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
6th March 2016, 01:07 PM |#935  
Flag St George, UT
Thanks Meter: 1,203

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Steve

I wonder if i can resurrect this ?

@DJ_Steve !!!!!!!!!!!!
Yesssssss please come back!
I've got my Streak7 sitting on its dock on my desk(unplugged and off) after recently moving to a new apartment and would love to get it resurrected!
Please let me know if you can/will have a look at bringing this thing back to life
If nothing else, perhaps you have some old nvflash files laying around?
6th March 2016, 02:08 PM |#936  
Flag sunderland

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElfinJNoty

@DJ_Steve !!!!!!!!!!!!
Yesssssss please come back!
I've got my Streak7 sitting on its dock on my desk(unplugged and off) after recently moving to a new apartment and would love to get it resurrected!
Please let me know if you can/will have a look at bringing this thing back to life
If nothing else, perhaps you have some old nvflash files laying around?

Think ive still got all the nvflash ones lol
No streak7 anymore tho so ill be devving blind if i do

6th March 2016, 02:59 PM |#937  
Flag St George, UT
Thanks Meter: 1,203

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Steve

Think ive still got all the nvflash ones lol
No streak7 anymore tho so ill be devving blind if i do

Please feel free to hit me up on Hangouts or pm me on XDA.
I will gladly test anything you have to offer.
Given tried to carry your torch as best he could... Till it got to the point of needing a kernel overhaul. I don't need to give ya a whole story, you can read how all the posts died down. Someone shipped a device to a fella as a donation for some kernel work, but then nothing came of it. KitKat came with better optimization for low end devices, but nothing would build with the kernel so far behind. I had someone take a look at the kernel with me(blindly) and it was missing some basic modules for logging. We couldn't even get a lastkmsg from it to try and debug a bootloop. Tried repacking the kernel with proper modules but it wouldn't boot, then the fella gave up trying to help me

I'd love it if I could have anything jb or better for a stable but limited usage. Mainly as a remote control(Kodi) and music player. Really basic usage.

What I have on it now is cm10.1 with gapps and very few apps. It is very unstable, reboots itself just sitting in standby occasionally. Don't think it actually sleeps. When powered on, CPU is maxed all the time. And typical tablet usage is painstakingly slow.

I have a twrp backup just after a fresh install of ROM and gapps.
I'd need to get drivers and relevant files downloaded again(new laptop since last working on it over a year ago).

Please let me know if you have any time to do some charity work and welcome back to XDA

Sent from my LG G4 using XDA Labs
6th March 2016, 03:14 PM |#938  
Flag sunderland

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElfinJNoty

Please feel free to hit me up on Hangouts or pm me on XDA.
I will gladly test anything you have to offer.
Given tried to carry your torch as best he could... Till it got to the point of needing a kernel overhaul. I don't need to give ya a whole story, you can read how all the posts died down. Someone shipped a device to a fella as a donation for some kernel work, but then nothing came of it. KitKat came with better optimization for low end devices, but nothing would build with the kernel so far behind. I had someone take a look at the kernel with me(blindly) and it was missing some basic modules for logging. We couldn't even get a lastkmsg from it to try and debug a bootloop. Tried repacking the kernel with proper modules but it wouldn't boot, then the fella gave up trying to help me

I'd love it if I could have anything jb or better for a stable but limited usage. Mainly as a remote control(Kodi) and music player. Really basic usage.

What I have on it now is cm10.1 with gapps and very few apps. It is very unstable, reboots itself just sitting in standby occasionally. Don't think it actually sleeps. When powered on, CPU is maxed all the time. And typical tablet usage is painstakingly slow.

I have a twrp backup just after a fresh install of ROM and gapps.
I'd need to get drivers and relevant files downloaded again(new laptop since last working on it over a year ago).

Please let me know if you have any time to do some charity work and welcome back to XDA

Sent from my LG G4 using XDA Labs

been back on xda a while working on other devices, only main reason i left all the dell dev is because of some personal reasons,

i would be intrigued to try and get some logs from the current rom your running like
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)