Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Pojiku

Apr 29, 2013
Melbourne
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Hi Everyone,

I've built Cyanogenmod with CM made patches to include the latest kernel from Oppo's Project Spectrum, thereby supporting the new Find 7 LCD panels. Please make backups and let your fellow Android flashaholics know your results.

This build is for LVM storage only.

Known issues:
The standard CM updater will likely break this modified rom. Please only update by flashing builds from this thread.

Sources:
Cyanogenmod Github
Patch #1
Patch #2
Wuxianlin's LVM device tree

Download:
cm-13.0-20160303-UNOFFICIAL-find7s.zip - Current
cm-13.0-20160301-UNOFFICIAL-find7.zip
THIS IS AN EXPERIMENTAL AND POTENTIALLY UNSTABLE BUILD - ALWAYS BACKUP.

I'll keep uploading builds if there's enough interest. Please post feedback below.

Last edited:

roi_xordo

Dec 9, 2015
My results were that Cyanogenmod booted fine, but I'm on LVM so couldn't test properly. I haven't tested Nameless out yet but will next chance I get.

Slightly unrelated - Thank you for getting OmniRom on a kernel with the new LCD support so early, you've saved my Find7 for these past few months!

Hi, install and boot works fine, display works fine, but not LVM supported :(
Anyway thanks for your work, i will wait for new build with lvm support.

roi_xordo

Dec 9, 2015
Since Nameless had a few issues I don't have the time to fix, I've decided to focus on Cyanogenmod builds.

The latest CM build (2015-03-03) fixes screen gestures and switches to LVM storage.

Yeah it works! I have found only a serious bug: i have no sounds of any kind: no music, notifications, etc.
Everything else works or seems to works fine: 4g, wifi, calls, everything.
Thanks so much for the rom, long time waiting for this.

proazy

Dec 18, 2015
I've flashed this rom and from my experience, the only real bug that is here is the fact that sound does not work at all unless using headphones. Could you by any chance port MaxxAudio from the original ColorOS onto this or the Camera?

Fen-X

Feb 15, 2011
PARIS
Samsung Galaxy Note 10
...I'll keep uploading builds if there's enough interest. Please post feedback below.

Hi Pojiku.

Good job man. Don't wait if there wiil be interest to upload builds. Go my friend because i'm sure many find 7's owners are waiting for this impatiently in particular those who own a find 7 with new lcd panel like me. I m on omni, it s a very good rom with a very good dev. Today due to an incompatibility, i m forced to stay on an old omni build and cannot update. So i think that your rom could be a solution for me. I will wait a new build fixing the sound issue and be sure i will flash your rom to test it.

Thank you for your invest and your time.

Good luck.

---------- Post added at 05:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 AM ----------

Thank you for getting OmniRom on a kernel with the new LCD support so early, you've saved my Find7 for these past few months!

that goes for me too. Without maxwen I'll still be on color os or spectrum both of which are bugged.

Thanks Max

Perseus

Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2011
Atlantis
Due to lack of Clear Kernel Source, this thread is in violation of GPL License as well as XDA Rules. Hence it is closed.

OP Check your PM and respond in order to get it reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Everyone,

I've built Cyanogenmod with CM made patches to include the latest kernel from Oppo's Project Spectrum, thereby supporting the new Find 7 LCD panels. Please make backups and let your fellow Android flashaholics know your results.

This build is for LVM storage only.

Known issues:
    The standard CM updater will likely break this modified rom. Please only update by flashing builds from this thread.

Sources:
    Cyanogenmod Github
    Patch #1
    Patch #2
    Wuxianlin's LVM device tree

Download:
    cm-13.0-20160303-UNOFFICIAL-find7s.zip - Current
    cm-13.0-20160301-UNOFFICIAL-find7.zip
    THIS IS AN EXPERIMENTAL AND POTENTIALLY UNSTABLE BUILD - ALWAYS BACKUP.

I'll keep uploading builds if there's enough interest. Please post feedback below.
    Since Nameless had a few issues I don't have the time to fix, I've decided to focus on Cyanogenmod builds.

The latest CM build (2015-03-03) fixes screen gestures and switches to LVM storage.
    So you have tested them or not?

My results were that Cyanogenmod booted fine, but I'm on LVM so couldn't test properly. I haven't tested Nameless out yet but will next chance I get.

Slightly unrelated - Thank you for getting OmniRom on a kernel with the new LCD support so early, you've saved my Find7 for these past few months!
    Hi Pojiku

I ve tried the lastest build and i m vey exciting. Please continue your work and release a new build to fix the sound issue.

Can't wait lol.