Originally Posted by #FREEHOXTON
So, Im in Hungary. My phone is an unlocked(i mean, unbranded) one. So im not gonna go into details bcoz that would be a waste of time but i gotta flash my stock (and i mean, regionally stock as well) rom. It would obivously be central europe. thats fine. but there are more than 1 central europes in this list so i got a bit confused about whats the diff. (they all have the same languages , so its not an option). I did check with Xperifirm that they have a difference in build unmbers too. By taht i mean they are all 14.6.a.1.236 but they have a letter-number mixed ending . For example : CE1 has the number of 14.6.a.1.236 R4D whereas central europe has 14.6.a.1.236 R2D. and im just kinda curious about whats going on there. and if you may be able to answer that, which one should i be flashing for a hungarian phone (this is just my perfectionist myself, where i want my phone to be clearly original ^^ )
sorry for the silly qustion ^^ hope u can gimme some answer
thanks in advance
the simplest way to go back to the stock firmware with a customization that was originally installed on your phone is as follows:
1. Open the SIM cover and remove the SIM tray. There should be a SI number written on it: XXXX-XXXX
2. Open Flashtool
3. Go to "Devices->Check Updates"
4. In "Device Selector" double click "C69XX".
5. In C6903 or C6902 tab find the cutomization you need (i.e. for C6903 and CE1 that would be 1276-4318).
6. Right click on the right customization and select "Check release".
7. The line should now have an updated version column.
8. Right click again and select "Download".
The next step is to flash it as usual with downloaded firmware.