Post Reply Email Thread
13th March 2016, 05:24 AM |#71  
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 1,918

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogo.sena

here, https://yadi.sk/d/HRGZFmsbkB2BY

I just downloaded this version, kindly quote me back if you know even if there's a newer one, cause your post is over 3 months old
The Following User Says Thank You to ithehappy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ithehappy Ad-Free

18th November 2016, 06:37 PM |#72  
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 1,545

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ithehappy

I just downloaded this version, kindly quote me back if you know even if there's a newer one, cause your post is over 3 months old

Quote me too! I just love Swype
30th June 2017, 02:56 AM |#73  
Flag Chula Vista
Thanks Meter: 319

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogo.sena

here, https://yadi.sk/d/HRGZFmsbkB2BY

Sorry to bump an old thread, but seriously this is like the best version of Swype you can get if you don't mind the missing emoji. The version on the Play Store is just so laggy when I'm quickly touch typing but this one is pretty damn smooth and even looks nicer.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jay Rock For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jay Rock Ad-Free
1st October 2017, 01:50 PM |#74  
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 1,918

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Rock

Sorry to bump an old thread, but seriously this is like the best version of Swype you can get if you don't mind the missing emoji. The version on the Play Store is just so laggy when I'm quickly touch typing but this one is pretty damn smooth and even looks nicer.

Which version are you using now? Everything related to Swype is so dead, those buggers tweeted about some damn theme few weeks ago, but nothing about an actual update, absolute stupid dev team since the takeover.

I am currently on 2.2.3.2020310.45082 but something still feels lacking, still like three times better than the current crap on GPS anyway.
2nd October 2017, 01:24 AM |#75  
Flag Chula Vista
Thanks Meter: 319

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ithehappy

Which version are you using now? Everything related to Swype is so dead, those buggers tweeted about some damn theme few weeks ago, but nothing about an actual update, absolute stupid dev team since the takeover.

I am currently on 2.2.3.2020310.45082 but something still feels lacking, still like three times better than the current crap on GPS anyway.

I don't use it anymore. I used to love Swype when it was in beta You're right, everything went downhill after the acquisition.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)