Thanks Meter: 2

By strawberycake, Junior Member on 15th January 2014, 11:21 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th January 2016, 06:15 PM |#251  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalisoft

whoops, sorry me. i not seen phone name. no need pit file, just download 1-file .md5 and flash to PDA / AP (new Odin 3.07+)

what file do i download from where?
i have spent last 6 days trying to flash and download so many different files from different sites using odin 3.10.7

something is just not right which just doesnt let me flash the files...
i dont know if it is something to do with bootloader locked or something or should i be using 5.02 firmware or 5.11 firmware???

5th January 2016, 06:23 PM |#252  
Flag Samarkand
Thanks Meter: 54

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by icecoolpsyco

what file do i download from where?
i have spent last 6 days trying to flash and download so many different files from different sites using odin 3.10.7

something is just not right which just doesnt let me flash the files...
i dont know if it is something to do with bootloader locked or something or should i be using 5.02 firmware or 5.11 firmware???

I give you file tomorrow, i had haven't too much time
13th March 2016, 10:31 AM |#253  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Wrong thread :P
15th March 2016, 12:39 AM |#254  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Recovery is not Seandroid Enforcing
I'm having the same problem, but taking out the battery and waiting for a bit.. then pressing Volume down and the power button isn't working...

Any more suggestions?
26th June 2016, 10:55 AM |#255  

More
Stuck with same error message, can't boot to download mode
I'm also having problems with trying to flash recovery and rooting.
After I flashed TWRP Recovery for my Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace, Odin said that it passed.
But when I tried booting to recovery, the error message "RECOVERY IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING" appeared.
Now I'm stuck in that screen and I can't flash anything!
Help!
12th August 2016, 05:50 AM |#256  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
A big thank you to the OP, this the most stable, smooth and elegant custom ROM of CM I've ever had. Thank you again.
19th August 2016, 06:42 PM |#257  

More
Recovery is not seandroid enforcing
Hi guys,
I am using using custom recovery TWRP on my samsung j700f. I have rooted and xframe working fine and no issues with the phone whatsoever. But when I boot to recovery mode, its shows custom recovery is not seandroid enforcing. But no issues at all as mentioned. Will this error cause me any problems in the future. Please reply ....

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

use the latest version of odin. Almost every android phone can be rooted without any errors. But the real problem is to find the compatible software. Find one suitable for you phone will solve the problem.
20th August 2016, 12:53 AM |#258  
Thanks Meter: 844

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phani4284

Hi guys,
I am using using custom recovery TWRP on my samsung j700f. I have rooted and xframe working fine and no issues with the phone whatsoever. But when I boot to recovery mode, its shows custom recovery is not seandroid enforcing. But no issues at all as mentioned. Will this error cause me any problems in the future. Please reply ....

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

use the latest version of odin. Almost every android phone can be rooted without any errors. But the real problem is to find the compatible software. Find one suitable for you phone will solve the problem.

Ignore it. If you back to stock it will be gone.

Sent from my SM-G925F
15th January 2017, 01:44 PM |#259  

More
i try to root my Samsung Galaxy C5 with Odin. it show me pass and i restart the phone then it show that
RECOVERY BOOTING...
RECOVERY IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING
Set Warranty Bit: recovery
and restarting again n again. as you know i can not remove the battery. please help me as soon as possible.
15th January 2017, 04:11 PM |#260  
Thanks Meter: 5,446

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saadsalmanssrb

i try to root my Samsung Galaxy C5 with Odin. it show me pass and i restart the phone then it show that
RECOVERY BOOTING...
Set Warranty Bit: recovery
and restarting again n again. as you know i can not remove the battery. please help me as soon as possible.

tHIS IS nOTE 3 FORUM NOT FOR YOUR MODEL .
29th January 2017, 03:12 AM |#261  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
I have same prblm. When booting to recovery.
RECOVERY BOOTING...
Set Warranty Bit: recovery..
But after 3 or 4 seconds my phone boot into recovery (philz 6.8)
I flashed some stock rooms. But when i reboot my phone then on 1st samsumg note 3 logo there another msg saying that
Set Warranty Bit: recovery.
Thn after few seconds my phone boots normaly..
My question is that how can i get rid of that two prblms?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)