FORUMS

HTC Flagships - Mega Tech Discussion Thread [ HTC One | HTC 10 | U11 / U11+ | U12+]

33,248 posts
Thanks Meter: 27,191

By hamdir, Recognized Contributor on 7th August 2013, 08:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th March 2016, 04:00 PM |#37351  
Flag Arnhem
Thanks Meter: 608

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosttown242

Not everyone knows that😂

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Everybody has Google! Is it so hard to use?
The Following User Says Thank You to golf2vr6 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift golf2vr6 Ad-Free
17th March 2016, 04:00 PM |#37352  
Thanks Meter: 444

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosttown242

That won't be front facing that's for sure

Of course its not front facing, look at leaked photos, there is speaker at the bottom
17th March 2016, 04:01 PM |#37353  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 509

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by golf2vr6

Everybody has Google! Is it so hard to use?

Not everyone understands what they read

17th March 2016, 04:17 PM |#37354  
Thanks Meter: 444

More
Well, if they did it in Desire mid-range phone, HTC 10 will definitely have the same setup...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	592
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	3686541  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CrazyCypher For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CrazyCypher Ad-Free
17th March 2016, 04:46 PM |#37355  
Flag Gurugram
Thanks Meter: 330

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCypher

Well, if they did it in Desire mid-range phone, HTC 10 will definitely have the same setup...

Great..this makes it crystal clear now then..
17th March 2016, 05:23 PM |#37356  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 619

More
@golf2vr6
Quote:

17th March 2016, 05:26 PM |#37357  
Thanks Meter: 362

More
@hamdir , sorry about that! I removed it so as the title text wouldn't be superimposed above other text and forgot to put it back in on the other side, I'll fix that! I can tell you based on the server logs that I can see though, that the only one that people are downloading is the original down in the gallery at the bottom of the post, which is exactly as you made it.

Also @ everyone on the speaker side of things, it looks like you've all come to the same conclusion with the Desire 825 and all, but to add in more... There's somebody in the HTC Preview program on one of the reddit threads I posted with their hands on a Desire 825. The verdict from them is that the speaker setup sounds great. Despite not having both of the speakers facing forwards, it quite possible that it sounds like they are. If you've ever tuned a home theater setup via the receiver, even just with stereo speakers. It's possible to tweak single settings on there and make the audio sound like it's coming from dramatically different angles than it actually is. This is so that you can adjust your speaker output so that it sounds like your TV screen is producing the sound rather than the speakers. But it shows how simple a process it is to adjust a speaker to essentially throw its sound to a different place or different angle. This, presumably, is similar to what HTC is doing on the Desire 825 and the M10. It's a good bet that it'll sound every bit as good as the stereo front speakers that we're used to!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kronosqq For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kronosqq Ad-Free
17th March 2016, 05:57 PM |#37358  
Flag Arnhem
Thanks Meter: 608

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imOJ

@golf2vr6

??? What do you mean?
17th March 2016, 05:59 PM |#37359  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:

I know that it's dual speakers, one at the bottom and one on the front but why in the specification says dual front facing speakers when one of them is at the bottom?

17th March 2016, 06:13 PM |#37360  
OP Recognized Contributor
Beirut
Thanks Meter: 27,191

More
update 11/4/2016: the render are extremely close, official HTC 3D renders

HTC 10 / One M10 / Perfume 3D Renders - dual tone metallic colors (original date 16/3/2016)

click for bigger size

Black

Silver

Glacier

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamdir

original model was provided by temp64GTX and I have corrected it overall, its now accurate from all sides, in the upcoming days ill post more colors and other angles

these are the changes on top of the original turbosquid model:

Quote:

- front chamfer higher and less thick
- rear chamfer bigger
- camera location
- nav buttons size and location
- screen size
- bezel
- slimmer side
- added black protective frame around the screen
- raised 2.5d glass
- removed the top right hole, its not hole, its a strip
- added the right tray

corrections are based on my my latest measurements

The Following 71 Users Say Thank You to hamdir For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hamdir Ad-Free
17th March 2016, 06:18 PM |#37361  
Thanks Meter: 362

More
@hamdir daammmnn, thanks again for the great work on those, they look absolutely fantastic. I think my preference for the silver w/ black bezel just solidified!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kronosqq For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kronosqq Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htc, htc 10, htc one, info, knowledge base, m9 m8 m7 m4 t6 m10 perfume, nvidia tegra, ocean u ultra, qualcomm snapdragon adreno, sense zoe ultrapixel imagesense, u11 u11+ u12+, usonic

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)