Need Program For Change IMEI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Masoud.ebi

May 14, 2007
I unlocked My XDA IIi and now IMEI Changed
I searched forum for Changing IMEI this PDA "O2 XDA IIi" and i dont see any tool for this Operation !
Please HEEEEELLLLLP ...

My device info :

O2 XDA IIi
model : PH10c
Rom ver: 1.11.00 WWe
Radio ver: 1.00.00
Protocol : 1337.39
EXT rom : 1.11.171 WWe

Durban

Sep 5, 2007
Hi Brother

hi.

I read your post about change IMEI number. I want too change it on my xda. Can you help me on it? Do you find the programm who change IMEI? May be you know any way for this operation?

Sincerely,
George.

I unlocked My XDA IIi and now IMEI Changed
I searched forum for Changing IMEI this PDA "O2 XDA IIi" and i dont see any tool for this Operation !
Please HEEEEELLLLLP ...

My device info :

O2 XDA IIi
model : PH10c
Rom ver: 1.11.00 WWe
Radio ver: 1.00.00
Protocol : 1337.39
EXT rom : 1.11.171 WWe

sentest

Aug 7, 2008
yes imei change is illegal but if you repair to the original its not.
i need help on this subject to so if any one can bring to light a way of REPAIRING the imei then please help

drasterlx

May 22, 2005
Hi

Any have a similar program, or anything to do the same on OMNIA i900? I need chege the imei.

Pleaseee Help me

JohnnyEast

Apr 20, 2010
it dont matters if you change your imei...nobody goes to jail! it doesnt matters anyone! the only thing you loose is your warranty.

The Problems are the Providers...

some providers didnt check the imei at lock up in the cellular-net.
with these you can use the phone like you want. in germany only D2 Vodafone and T-Mobile check the imei. if you use e-plus or other nothing will be happen.
otherwise you cant lock in the cellular-net, so you have no reception.

Deleting Imei is a great way to use sim-locked devices! but only if you have e-plus as provider ;)

cthulhu1987

Jun 14, 2010
Stuttgart
This is nonsense, changing the IMEI is NOT illegal or amon_ra and all the others who make custom recovery img or custom versions of os's that were not released officially for the resp. devices (Cyanogen e.g.) would do time! It COULD void your waranty ... brick the phone ... kill your dog ... cause the third world war ;), but it CAN'T be illegal!

jnutz

Apr 26, 2008
I have researched this and here in the United States it is NOT illegal to change the IMEI number.

So with that being said if anyone knows of a way to do it on a Galaxy TAB please let me know because right now T-Mobile is filtering certain services based on the IMEI number which is really lame. Just like your ISP can't tell you which brand and model of computer to use with their service I don't think T-Mobile should be dictating what services people can use and how much they charge for them based solely on the device they are using. They should be honoring all GSM devices that are compatible with their network the same.

People on AT&T have been doing this for years because if they see you have an iPhone IMEI they automatically tac on a more expensive data plan just because you have THAT particular phone.

silivrenion

Dec 27, 2010
Seconded. While I use a Nook Color, the devs haven't fixed a randomly generating IMEI. I'm looking for a program that you can run before IMEI-sensitive applications to set the IMEI to a specific value to avoid incompatibility issues.

wil232

Mar 29, 2010
It's much easier to say who can do

Do not know why when it comes to this forum imei some users say it is illegal would be easier to assume that they do not know how to accumulate again and add the answers forum with useless, cretinous and trash

Rotundjere

Dec 13, 2010
JKT48
changing IMEI/ESN is 100% LEGAL !!!

unless you change the IMEI of the stolen phones, you might end up in jail :)

MOD EDIT: No it's not. Thread closed. IMEI changing is illegal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.