[THEME][LolliMallow] AllBacksBlack [ANNOUNCEMENT] [NEW 2016-04-24]

Search This thread

s3icc0

Mar 25, 2011
Hi thanks for sharing - got a question for you - what about AOD theming? Is it well implemented in the dev suit?

Reactions: Kdio

Kdio

Nov 12, 2009
Campos dos Goytacazes
what about AOD theming? Is it well implemented in the dev suit?

Hi s3icc0

I have had successful reports of AOD correctly themed with a custom ROM. It's still hard to go as MM apk's are difficult to decompile (yet) and some really odd image formats were brought by Sammy.

May be you can verify the information against your configuration ... it won't break anything :D

Nice regards.

Reactions: s3icc0

s3icc0

Mar 25, 2011
Hi s3icc0

I have had successful reports of AOD correctly themed with a custom ROM. It's still hard to go as MM apk's are difficult to decompile (yet) and some really odd image formats were brought by Sammy.

May be you can verify the information against your configuration ... it won't break anything :D

Nice regards.

:D hey thanks for reply ... I used to root and mod every android I had, but now with s7 I am going to live on official at least few months (actually I have a free insurance for 1 year - so probably after I will mod).
So ... my question was meant more the official way - let's say I would like to release a theme package to samsung store - the idea is simple - release very simple theme package several times - but each time with different AOD theme (that is the only way it is possible nowadays). But I did no design before, therefore samsung won't let me allow to get access so I cannot download the dev tool :(

Kdio

Nov 12, 2009
Campos dos Goytacazes
but now with s7 I am going to live on official ... my question was meant more the official way ... release a theme package to samsung store ... But I did no design before, therefore samsung won't let me allow to get access so I cannot download the dev tool :(

Hi s3icc0

Not sure if my "bed ingrish" got me all the way through your thoughts but, excuse and point me if I missed something ...

Do you know that within installation instructions of the main theme post there are ways to install the Theme in a non-rooted (stock) device ... right?

To release a Theme Package >> TO << Samsung Store you would have to enrol their Theme program and be accepted. Very few have been. To make things worst, there is no Dev.Tool to be downloaded. They are developing Themes using an online tool.

To release a Theme Package >> FOR << Samsung Store would be different ... there are many tools to be downloaded and, by the way, take a look at KAT Kit (signature link).

So, in the end, yes you could release FOR Samsung Store ... you have the tool, the means and just have to have the will to do it ;)

Be welcome to share your thoughts and doubts.

Nice regards.

Reactions: s3icc0

s3icc0

Mar 25, 2011
Hi s3icc0

Not sure if my "bed ingrish" got me all the way through your thoughts but, excuse and point me if I missed something ...

Do you know that within installation instructions of the main theme post there are ways to install the Theme in a non-rooted (stock) device ... right?

To release a Theme Package >> TO << Samsung Store you would have to enrol their Theme program and be accepted. Very few have been. To make things worst, there is no Dev.Tool to be downloaded. They are developing Themes using an online tool.

To release a Theme Package >> FOR << Samsung Store would be different ... there are many tools to be downloaded and, by the way, take a look at KAT Kit (signature link).

So, in the end, yes you could release FOR Samsung Store ... you have the tool, the means and just have to have the will to do it ;)

Nice regards.

actually you understand much better then expected ... i will give it a try and maybe I will be able to cook some AODs :)

Kdio

Nov 12, 2009
Campos dos Goytacazes
AllBacksBlack Aurium

Hi All

The Olympic Games are approaching and as a Rio de Janeiro Citizen, I would like to gift you with the following

Screenshots and Download can be found at the main post as the complimentary Icon Set at the 3rd post.

Hope you all enjoy.

Nice regards.

Kdio

Nov 12, 2009
Campos dos Goytacazes
like it, but if there's a third party app not supported, it will be ruined....

Hi alexericl

Every theme developed using Theme Engine is limited to what Samsung makes available for us to theme so ... All third party apps will not be themed.

Furthermore, no Theme development is capable of including EVERY app that exists unless those apps make use the system's theme (as SuperUser does).

I wouldn't qualify these works as ruined ones ... they accomplish what's possible.

Nice regards.

Last edited:

Bright.Light

Jun 12, 2008
Hi alexericl

Every theme developed using Theme Engine is limited to what Samsung makes available for us to theme so ... All third party apps will not be themed.

Furthermore, no Theme development is capable of including EVERY app that exists unless those apps make use the system's theme (as SuperUser does).

I wouldn't qualify these works as ruined ones ... they accomplish what's possible.

Nice regards.

This problem is always annoying indeed. Why not making an app that can create these icons 'on the fly'? eg. by desaturating, or enhancing some colors, or overlaying, or... That way even unknown apps could maybe have an icon that does fit in the theme. (Sorry if this is not possible, I don't know how theming works)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Ladies and Gentleman

Just to let you all know that a new Theme is available for you. Just click the above image.

It's a work in progress but have some unique and exclusive features.

Give it a try and let us all know your thoughts.

Nice regards.

Hi thanks for sharing - got a question for you - what about AOD theming? Is it well implemented in the dev suit?
    what about AOD theming? Is it well implemented in the dev suit?

Hi s3icc0

Nice regards.

Hi s3icc0

Nice regards.

:D hey thanks for reply ... I used to root and mod every android I had, but now with s7 I am going to live on official at least few months (actually I have a free insurance for 1 year - so probably after I will mod).
    So ... my question was meant more the official way - let's say I would like to release a theme package to samsung store - the idea is simple - release very simple theme package several times - but each time with different AOD theme (that is the only way it is possible nowadays). But I did no design before, therefore samsung won't let me allow to get access so I cannot download the dev tool :(
    but now with s7 I am going to live on official ... my question was meant more the official way ... release a theme package to samsung store ... But I did no design before, therefore samsung won't let me allow to get access so I cannot download the dev tool :(

Hi s3icc0

Nice regards.