[Q&A] [APP] Linux-on-Android project (Complete Linux Installer)

Search This thread

marlonws

Aug 27, 2015
Problem help

I'm in trouble, my kernel loop device compatible, I have vnc and terminal, tried to install both versions of ubuntu small version in a folder called "ubuntu" when do I start the application stops functioning in a nexus 4 5.1.1, with root, and kernel loop device compatible.

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

I'm in trouble, my kernel loop device compatible, I have vnc and terminal, tried to install both versions of ubuntu small version in a folder called "ubuntu" when do I start the application stops functioning in a nexus 4 5.1.1, with root, and kernel loop device compatible.

Ubuntu 13.04

Valholy

Mar 24, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
Good day, have been trying to run this on my device (note pro 12 sm-p900) the whole day, but I get this error , already checked if my device is loop enabled, checked on the bootscript the type of ext used and is ext 4, changed it to 3 and 2 but no luck, reinstalled busybox without luck, can anyone help out with this? I always get the device or resource busy and unable to mount loop device. Thanks a lot.

u0_a65@v1awifi:/ $
u0_a65@v1awifi:/ $ cd /sdcard/ubuntu
u0_a65@v1awifi:/sdcard/ubuntu $ su
sh /data/data/com.zpwebsites.linuxonandroid/files/bootscript.sh /sdcard/ubuntu/ubuntu-13.04.LARGE.ext4.img
sh /data/data/com.zpwebsites.linuxonandroid/files/bootscript.sh /sdcard/ubuntu/ubuntu-13.04.LARGE.ext4.img
root@v1awifi:/storage/emulated/legacy/ubuntu # sh /data/data/com.zpwebsites.linuxonandroid/files/bootscript.sh /sdcard/ubuntu/ubuntu-13.04.LARGE.ext4.img
Checking loop device... FOUND
mount: mounting /dev/block/loop255 on /data/local/mnt failed: Device or resource busy
Error: Unable to mount the loop device!
1|root@v1awifi:/storage/emulated/legacy/ubuntu #

Valholy

Mar 24, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
Finally managed to get through the error posted above but now Im getting this errors when trying to conect

u0_a65@v1awifi:/ $
u0_a65@v1awifi:/ $ cd /storage/sdcard0/ubuntu
u0_a65@v1awifi:/storage/sdcard0/ubuntu $ su
sh /data/data/com.zpwebsites.linuxonandroid/files/bootscript.sh /storage/sdcard0/ubuntu/ubuntu-13.04.LARGE.ext4.img
sh /data/data/com.zpwebsites.linuxonandroid/files/bootscript.sh /storage/sdcard0/ubuntu/ubuntu-13.04.LARGE.ext4.img
root@v1awifi:/storage/emulated/legacy/ubuntu # sh /data/data/com.zpwebsites.linuxonandroid/files/bootscript.sh /storage/sdcard0/ubuntu/ubuntu-13.04.LARGE.ext4.img
Checking loop device... MISSING
Creating loop device... OK
mount: mounting /storage on /data/local/mnt/external_sd failed: Invalid argument
No user defined mount points
net.ipv4.ip_forward = 1
ERROR: ld.so: object 'libsigchain.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded: ignored.
Config file not found, using defaults!(/root/cfg/ubuntu-13.04.LARGE.ext4.img.config)
Start VNC server? (y/n)
y
Start SSH server? (y/n)
y
Now enter the screen size you want in pixels (e.g. 800x480), followed by [ENTER]:
800x480
ERROR: ld.so: object 'libsigchain.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded: ignored.
Password:
su: Authentication failure

If you see the message 'New 'X' Desktop is localhost:0' then you are ready to VNC into your ubuntu OS..

If connection from a different machine on the same network as the android device use the address below:

If using androidVNC, change the 'Color Format' setting to 24-bit colour, and once you've VNC'd in, change the 'input mode' to touchpad (in settings)
* Starting OpenBSD Secure Shell server sshd ERROR: ld.so: object 'libsigchain.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded: ignored.
[ OK ]
Save settings as defaults? (y/n) (You can always change it later in the app)
n

To shut down the Linux environment, just enter 'exit' at this terminal - and WAIT for all shutdown routines to finish!

Anyone who can help out with this? thanks a lot

Swierk

May 25, 2011
How to install vmware inside ubuntu distro?

Wysłane z mojego D6603 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Swierk

May 25, 2011
How get access to sdcard? File manager from ubuntu says "couldn't enter folder sdcard" and external_sd folder doesn't contain any files

Wysłane z mojego D6603 przy użyciu Tapatalka

kevin_23

Nov 1, 2010
madrid
hi @<a href="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=2083190" target="_blank">zacthespack</a> , i have a problem with Ubuntu small and my new Meizu pro 5 android 5.1,
Error: image file not found! ( sdcard/Ubuntu/Ubuntu.img)
can you help me please?

Sent from my PRO 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: obade ameer

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    need help

i got this app /terminal / vnc/ images and im sure my kernel support loop devices but when i press 'start linux" button it just opens terminal but nothing happens and i dont have any clue what to do (i tried kali and ubuntu images)

(sorry for my bad english)
    unset LD_PRELOAD

If you get ERROR: ld.so: object 'libNimsWrap.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded: ignored.
    add " unset LD_PRELOAD " without quotes on the first empty line of your bootscript.sh
    hi @<a href="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=2083190" target="_blank">zacthespack</a> , i have a problem with Ubuntu small and my new Meizu pro 5 android 5.1,
    Error: image file not found! ( sdcard/Ubuntu/Ubuntu.img)
    can you help me please?

Sent from my PRO 5 using Tapatalk