FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

changeScreen v2.78! -- (screen rotation app)

795 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By 600GOL, Senior Member on 3rd January 2009, 05:52 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th May 2010, 12:10 AM |#691  
Flag Maple Valley
Thanks Meter: 32

More
unlocking lock on rotate
So, asked this in previous page, but no response. Just don't want it to get lost.

I am running NRGZ custom ROM running 2.5.2012 Manilla with 5.2.23548 OS and WM6.5 for my Imagio. It also has Cookies 1.7 home tab. I love this program except for one thing, and I hope some one can help. When I lock the phone using cookies, if I rotate, it unlocks. I tried to run the exception, but it only shows Manilla when I am in the lock screen. I really want to run Cookies lock screen, not the stock lock. Any ideas?
18th May 2010, 03:23 AM |#692  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 145

More
Try adding "services" to the exceptions. I am running Maesus 2.4 with CHT 1.7.1.1 and adding "services" worked for my lock screen.
27th May 2010, 11:30 AM |#693  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi I am using changescren with my HTC touch HD with WM 6.5.x on it (build 24001).

Changescreen works superbly except one thing. When the phone rings on incoming call, no matter what I try the screen rotates on all directions...

Since it is impossible to pick up the phone and not move it into any direction, the screen rotates constantly so I cannot even see who is calling...

I have tried everything in exceptions (cprog, gwes etc.) and still cannot find why changescreen rotates the dialer ONLY when the phone is ringing!!!

Could anyone help me?

BR

Dimitris.
27th May 2010, 11:49 AM |#694  
Flag Athens

More
I Think I solved the problem on my own with some googling...

It seems that the autorotation feature of manila was enabled, overriding change screen settings...

I've set HKCU\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor autorotation key to 0 and now it works beautifully... Change Screen has control!

BR

Dimitris.
31st May 2010, 03:07 PM |#695  
Thanks Meter: 84

More
I cooked a rom that mounts htcalbum version 3.02. When I open the album and watch the pictures if you turn the phone pictures do not rotate. With this program I can rotate my photos.
translate
ho una rom cucinata che monta htcalbum versione 3.02. Quando apro l'album e guardo le foto se giro il telefono le foto non ruotano. Con questo programma riesco a far ruotare le foto
24th August 2010, 12:55 AM |#696  

More
How to rotate manila but not the music and photo tab?
Hi guys, i'v installed a rom with sense2.5 and changescreen works great for rotate manila, but i hava an issue with the music and photo tabs, that are anabled to rotate dy default, so when i activate changescreen and rotate the phone from portrait to landscape on that tabs it rotate double, but mantain the landscape layout, so they are uselesss... there are some ways to block the rotation for only that tabs in changescreen?
Thanks
23rd September 2010, 05:23 AM |#697  
Flag Montreal

More
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by drizo72

Changescreen works superbly except one thing. When the phone rings on incoming call, no matter what I try the screen rotates on all directions...

Since it is impossible to pick up the phone and not move it into any direction, the screen rotates constantly so I cannot even see who is calling...

I have tried everything in exceptions (cprog, gwes etc.) and still cannot find why changescreen rotates the dialer ONLY when the phone is ringing!!!
Dimitris.

I am the same problem, I think it is related to manilla rotating (not phone/cprog) while the phone ringning and loading the phone UI, so to many thing for a TP2.

Maybe you could disable the app when a call is received?
23rd September 2010, 05:38 AM |#698  
Flag Montreal

More
Lightbulb Rotation while Idle ?
Hi,

Your app is great!

Just 2 small issues:

Should the Rotation still occur while Idle/Suspend (if I put it to sleep while Portrait, then flip Landscape, then wake it back to Portrait I see it rotating from Landscape to Portrait)? This slow down thing, because you have to wait a 1-2sec to finish rotating before you can use it.

The detection for sleep when "put in the pocket" does not work most of the time, not sure why (I try to figure it out), it should be a full proof logic : if upside down and dark... I would be nice, to add wake when upside up and light only after put to sleep by th above.

Thanks,
24th September 2010, 06:03 AM |#699  

More
In my HD2 it seems Change Screen will not work after a while and I have to uncheck and recheck Enabled box and Save then it will work, what should cause this?
3rd October 2010, 03:02 AM |#700  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Where are the settings stored? I'd like to cook-in this program with my settings, but I have no idea where to find them (I've searched registry and program folder, but with no result)..

I've found it by myself: \windows\changescreen.config
16th November 2010, 06:34 PM |#701  
Flag dublin
Thanks Meter: 1

More
manila goes black when asked to rotate
Hello All,
Searched through this thread but couldn’t see the same problem.

• Checking all the manila boxes to rotate in exceptions
• Then rotating say the home screen or calendar results in a black screen

Any help is much appreciated

Duty’s Holy Grail wm 6.5 sense 2.1
Blackstone

base rom 1.59
THANKS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)