For those who are still searching on how to Root the lollipop version:
1. Download IntelAndroid-FBRL-05-16-2015-PTR.7z from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=352 and the super su zip from https://download.chainfire.eu/696/SuperSU
2. Copy UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip to the root of your SD card(That is on the top layer not within a folder).
3. Boot fonepad into FASTBOOT (Make sure the device is turned off. Press and hold power and vol+ until you see the FASTBOOT menu)
4. Connect fonepad to pc.
5. Go to folder where you unpack IntelAndroid-FBRL-05-16-2015-PTR.7z
6. Launch launcher.bat
7. Type ACCEPT
8. Then type T4
After this your phone pad will load CWM recovery. (When its loading you may see on screen some stripes or other artefacts. It's Normal)
10. Now use CWM recovery menu to install UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip from SD card
11. After installing the zip go to reboot menu and select reboot system now (if you get question about to root your device, ask yes)
12. Now boot normally and install SuperSU.
Note: None of this is my work just put it together for others to follow easily..
---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------
Guys need some help here.. Tried installing some games and as expected low space issue..I've rooted and cleared all the bloatware but still only 400 mb space left in internal memory.. In my previous device there was a simple vold.fstab tweak to swap the storages anything like that for this one? Any other work around to install some big apps and games?