[ROM] [MMB29Q] Optimized Stock Rom (Debloated, Odex, Aroma Installer!)

Search This thread

Ravenryan

Feb 10, 2015
Okc
I'm on this ROM and I can't get rid of this!
59e407a053948196417472c20c3ae36e.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

bkrickles

Sep 18, 2010
Smithtown, N.Y.
a lot of conflicting reports on this newest release.
I just yesterday updated to the newest of everything stock and rooted and I'm ready to try a few different roms.
I'd like this to be one of them. Has anyone flashed this and not had a problem?
Thanks in advance

meanhoe

Nov 29, 2011
NYC
a lot of conflicting reports on this newest release.
I just yesterday updated to the newest of everything stock and rooted and I'm ready to try a few different roms.
I'd like this to be one of them. Has anyone flashed this and not had a problem?
Thanks in advance

No problems for me. Works well. Updated the ROM the day of release.

Installed:
Xposed v80 sdk23 arm64
ElementalX kernel
Viper4Android
SuperSu 2.65
AdAway
Greenify
GravityBox
+ a lot of other Xposed Modules

oias.heeda

Aug 9, 2010
Sydney
Follwed OP to the tea. It has completely removed the option to use my fingerprint scanner!!!

HEEEEEEELPPPPP!

Please and thank you for any help.

horeabeni

May 5, 2013
Use as secondary in Multirom setup with N as primary does not seem to work

This is just an FYI, maybe someone else wants to try a similar setup.
In short what I wanted was to use this rom as secondary in a MultiRom setup, where N Preview is the primary rom.
Unfortunatly I was not able to get past the google logo when trying to boot it up.
I should mention that in the same setup I can successfully boot pureNexus as a secondary rom.
I also made sure to flash the correct vendor image before booting. The last thing I had tried was to unroot/reroot using the zip option,but without having more succees.

ModelCitizen

Mar 13, 2012
So far I'm a fan. But I'm a little bit of a perfectionist and I'm not down with multiwindow - and it bothers me seeing the icon in the task switcher. Is there a way I can manually remove this?

EatBeans

Nov 30, 2014
I´m sorry but I´ve decided to stop updating the rom on this device every month because I´ve lost the interest in working with custom roms. I will still update the rom if google releases updates with mayor changes. i will still support the Nexus 5 as it is my daily driver. I hope you respect that ;)

Last edited:

edu4rd0zs

Jan 8, 2015
Build number

I have flashed the vendor.img before and installing the ROM, and in both cases, when I go to settings, about phone, the build number is MHC19I. Also I keep getting prompted to install the OTA.

Has anyone successfully updated the vendor to MHC19Q?

horeabeni

May 5, 2013
I have flashed the vendor.img before and installing the ROM, and in both cases, when I go to settings, about phone, the build number is MHC19I. Also I keep getting prompted to install the OTA.

Has anyone successfully updated the vendor to MHC19Q?
This ROM is no longer being maintained as it was previously announced by the owner, so it might be a good idea to switch to a different one.
Also, since this is not a pure stock ROM, I assume this is the reason for the OTA not working.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to my new thread!
    I have just created a new custom rom which is based of stock android. The rom is Debloated, Odexed and has Layers support! I use this rom as my daily driver. The battery life and the performance is brilliant!
    For customization I´ve added Aroma Installer. Now you can choose if you want for example Viper4Android installed ;) I´ve also added Layers support. Because of some problems with SuperSU you have to flash the SuperSU.zip manually.

Features
    > Debloated
    > Odex
    > Busybox
    > Layers support
    > Aroma Installer: AdAway, File Explorer, Music Player, Viper4Android and Xposed optional!
    > Permissive stock kernel
    > Multiwindow activated
    > Force encryption disabled

Downloads:
    MHC19I ODEX Aroma: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24457741883933528
    Vendor.img: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24457741883933527

Flash Instructions:
    > Full Wipe
    > Flash Rom
    > Flash Vendor
    > Wipe Cache, Dalvik
    > Reboot!

XDA:DevDB Information
    Optimized Stock Rom, ROM for the Google Nexus 6P

Contributors
    EatBeans
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Firmware Required: Android 6.0 Marshmallow

Version Information

Created 2016-01-05
    Last Updated 2016-02-02

Credits
    Special Thanks to Hammerhead2502 for helping me to include Aroma Installer

*for those who are experiencing a battery drain
    Update is online!
    I´m uploading right now the odex version must be online in 10-15 minutes ;)
    I will probabbly update the rom tomorrow
    I´m sorry but I´ve decided to stop updating the rom on this device every month because I´ve lost the interest in working with custom roms. I will still update the rom if google releases updates with mayor changes. i will still support the Nexus 5 as it is my daily driver. I hope you respect that ;)