Thanks Meter: 266

By anticor248, Senior Member on 14th June 2014, 08:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th February 2016, 04:18 PM |#571  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcus Leper

You are most welcome. Also, here is a Mediafire link if anybody needs it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wy...3.2-spyder.zip

Sent from my Motorola XT912 using XDA Labs

Bro i just flashed this rom but i'm having the issue with network i got spyder as i read some comments above so i should uninstall cellbroadcastreciver???
i did it with Titanium backup and restarted my phone but still having same issue ??? please help

12th February 2016, 05:06 PM |#572  
Thanks Meter: 1,241

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humza Arain

Bro i just flashed this rom but i'm having the issue with network i got spyder as i read some comments above so i should uninstall cellbroadcastreciver???
i did it with Titanium backup and restarted my phone but still having same issue ??? please help

What is your country?

The Following User Says Thank You to Bobcus Leper For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bobcus Leper Ad-Free
12th February 2016, 05:20 PM |#573  

More
Quote:

What is your country?

Pakistan
I got 4.4.4 mokee and 1 cm which working fine everything is okay
I can't even send any text message anyone
12th February 2016, 05:46 PM |#574  
Thanks Meter: 1,241

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humza Arain

Pakistan
I got 4.4.4 mokee and 1 cm which working fine everything is okay
I can't even send any text message anyone

I think you need to flash this. I'd reinstall the ROM + Gapps, as well as the patch, and set up your phone as normal. You radio should now work as normal.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2375489&page=8

The Following User Says Thank You to Bobcus Leper For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bobcus Leper Ad-Free
13th February 2016, 03:14 AM |#575  

More
Quote:

I think you need to flash this. I'd reinstall the ROM + Gapps, as well as the patch, and set up your phone as normal. You radio should now work as normal.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2375489&page=8

okay bro let me try

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

Quote:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2375489&page=8

Oh yes Thanks Alot Bro Problem Fixed
1st April 2016, 11:07 AM |#576  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by welder73

Here

Thank you very much for the link, which couldn't be found elsewhere.
Unfortunately, since a working link for gapps could not be found anywhere, I had to do some trial and error and flashed like 3 or 4 different versions of gapps before I got one that didn't crash the app while using it.

I ended up using: pa_gapps-modular-micro-4.4.4-20140629-signed
Then I removed the google apps I didn't need.

The rom is working really well, it's a pleasure to use. The only thing the phone struggles with is google maps and spotify is a little slow (the latter being a rubbish app that won't run fast on any phone).
1st April 2016, 07:27 PM |#577  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hezuleh

Unfortunately, since a working link for gapps could not be found anywhere, I had to do some trial and error and flashed like 3 or 4 different versions of gapps before I got one that didn't crash the app while using it.

The rom is working really well, it's a pleasure to use. The only thing the phone struggles with is google maps and spotify is a little slow (the latter being a rubbish app that won't run fast on any phone).

You have to be realistic in your expectations for this older phone. I'm using this ROM as my daily driver and have no problems but what I need from the phone is minimal (phone calls, txt, email and mild surfing) so I'm good with it.

If your a power user, I would recommend a newer, more powerful phone. Its like comparing Apples and Oranges, night and day etc. etc.
2nd April 2016, 05:03 PM |#578  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guapo613

You have to be realistic in your expectations for this older phone. I'm using this ROM as my daily driver and have no problems but what I need from the phone is minimal (phone calls, txt, email and mild surfing) so I'm good with it.

If your a power user, I would recommend a newer, more powerful phone. Its like comparing Apples and Oranges, night and day etc. etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hezuleh

Hey guys,
Since I came to the conclusion that our Razr's are simply not able to run newer versions of Android than KitKat satisfactorily, I settled in this ROM and must admit it's really really great. Back in the KitKat time I've used the Carbon ROM which I really liked, but it had it's bugs. So I recently jumped into the Liquid Smooth and since then it works absolutely flawlessly. Many features, it's smooth, and in comparison to the LP or the MM under heavy usage, it's STILL FAST and responsive.
Our phones are 4+ years old, I think they've already survived it's own death so we can't expect miracles..
Still I've got your point @hezuleh, apps like Spotify, Waze, Facebook or Maps are significant RAM guzzlers and it's really sad how app devs are "lazy" to optimize their apps for the HW-weak or older phones (no wonder if standard nowadays is at least 2GB of RAM, not to mention CPU, so why should they?)
Anyway, KitKat now works great for me as it always did and when the "out of RAM" time comes, I'll move on.
2nd April 2016, 05:40 PM |#579  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Actually, I was using the Lollipop version of Mokee and it ran great but I went back to Kit Kat because I preferred the interface of Kit Kat. I have newer phones with up to 2 gigs of RAM but I keep going back to the Droid RAZR MAXX because its small and super sexy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Guapo613 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Guapo613 Ad-Free
5th April 2016, 08:27 AM |#580  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guapo613

Oh no, you misunderstood! I meant to say it like this: the only thing it can't do is intensive task X, Y and Z. And I mean't to say that spotify does not run fast on any phone, even iOS phones.
I'm super happy with the performance. It's a shame I found this ROM so late. I've gone from gingerbread to JB with stock roms and cm10-13 over the years. It's been a journey. It's going to be sad to let this phone go when the time comes.
The Following User Says Thank You to hezuleh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hezuleh Ad-Free
4th August 2016, 09:00 AM |#581  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
please explain, the any version Skype is not installed , an error in the application , everything else was fine. Factory Reset,wipe Dalvik Cache,Cache- Does not help,sorry for my english , with respect
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)