Thanks Meter: 751

By Ilxaot, Senior Member on 3rd June 2014, 02:45 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th April 2016, 07:46 PM |#1721  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIS YB

Thanks soo much. Buh do you know of any mashmallow rom link? (Stock rom)

Sent from my SM-G925F using XDA-Developers mobile app

I don't think they ever released marshmallow stock for the L90. It originally had kit kat and was updated to lolipop. The link I gave you was for lolipop and as far as I know that is the most updated "stock" rom available.

25th July 2016, 12:36 AM |#1722  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
How to unlock bootloader and install twrp
Hi,
I currently have a lg l90 model D415 running android lollipop 5.0.2. I am rooted with super su and would appreciate is someone could give me instructions on how to unlock the bootloader and install twrp, including how to install adb or whatever driver and/or how to boot into fastboot mode, if necessary. Thank You!
25th July 2016, 08:15 AM |#1723  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mare Tranquillitatis
Thanks Meter: 2,631

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by irfan61802

Hi,
I currently have a lg l90 model D415 running android lollipop 5.0.2. I am rooted with super su and would appreciate is someone could give me instructions on how to unlock the bootloader and install twrp, including how to install adb or whatever driver and/or how to boot into fastboot mode, if necessary. Thank You!

Have a look at the linked threads from this post.

As far as I know, the bootloader for D415 devices is already unlocked.
The Following User Says Thank You to Portgas D. Ace For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Portgas D. Ace Ad-Free
25th July 2016, 07:50 PM |#1724  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Bootloader is unlocked on that phone. .. just to confirm the previous post.
25th July 2016, 10:30 PM |#1725  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealRedHair

I'm using a D405n version. Any advice is welcome.

The steps I found out to follow are:
1. Root with manual http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g...lipop-t3056951
2. Bootloader with http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-l...shoxx-t2826150
3. Custom recovery TWRP with http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-l...r-l90-t2852917 and instructions under 2.
4. Custom ROM with http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-l...g-l90-t3049512

No need to downgrade to Kitkat it seems. Anybody can confirm these steps?

thanks but can someone help me download adb. Thats the only thing i dont know how to do. Thanks

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanscorp

Bootloader is unlocked on that phone. .. just to confirm the previous post.

how would i confirm that? However, i already flashed the twrp 3.0.2 img with flashify and it works properly as i flashed the exposed framework zip. Does this represent that it works correctly? Will i be able to flash a custom rom too? Thanks in advance
26th July 2016, 03:47 AM |#1726  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
If you were able to flash a custom recovery and it boots into it, then the bootloader was unlocked already; otherwise it'd just boot into the system or boot loop.

As for the adb, just check the L90 threads (unless I find mine before then) and wherever you unzip the adb.exe file folder to, open that folder in the explorer window, hold the shift key and choose "Open command prompt here". The adb commands will work then add long as you have the appropriate drivers installed.

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 AM ----------

Oh... and yes. From your recovery you can now flash custom ROMs. Just make sure they are for that model and the instructions are followed.
19th October 2016, 07:38 AM |#1727  
Flag Bradley Beach
Thanks Meter: 132

Donate to Me
More
I miss this device
20th October 2016, 02:14 PM |#1728  
Flag las vegas
Thanks Meter: 535

More
Not me, i couldn't get over the 3g thing, hspa+ ... Phone was advertised as 4g. Slowest data ever. I had the tmobile version. Snappy phone, slow data

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
21st November 2016, 03:14 PM |#1729  

More
Is there any major diffrence between D405 and D410 ? I can buy new D410 a little bit cheaper than new D405., but basically I don't need dual SIM functionality.
I have read somewhere that dimensions (width) are little bit diffrent (so cases for D405 don't fit D410).
Is rest identical? In terms of everyday use, no root, changing roms etc
21st November 2016, 03:21 PM |#1730  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJacek

Is there any major diffrence between D405 and D410 ? I can buy new D410 a little bit cheaper than new D405., but basically I don't need dual SIM functionality.
I have read somewhere that dimensions (width) are little bit diffrent (so cases for D405 don't fit D410).
Is rest identical? In terms of everyday use, no root, changing roms etc

Yeah, cases and silicon are mostly ok, so no prob there, just pay attention when buying, however big issue are
protective glasses and foils, its quite difficult to find them for d410.
The Following User Says Thank You to gorankx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gorankx Ad-Free
4th February 2017, 03:04 AM |#1731  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I cant restore my phone back to stock lolipop after i bricked it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
l90, optimus, root, thread, tips

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)