Up-to-date HTC Desire HD Rom list

Search This thread

iamdofus

Dec 13, 2012
karachi
Thanks

Hi guys,

Just a little refresher in case people didn't know about my HTC Desire HD roms list.
It has been going for over 2 years now and I've noticed recently that there's still quite a bit of development, so some of you who don't know about it might find it useful.
It's regularly updated.
In case it helps.

Thanks its very up to date site, Will Recommend This to every desire hd user:good:

Last edited:
Reactions: bush365

shaw6096

Feb 1, 2013
Hsinchu
Very appreciate your ROM list. Thanks lots of developer help us have a funny software to enjoy it.

:fingers-crossed:

623baller

Mar 24, 2013
thanks! very nice to see a consolidateed list and suprirsed there are still so much dev going on still.....good for users still on inspire4g

fiaskow

Dec 14, 2013
Thanks for the list. Is there a way to know which ones work well with the DHD's low amount of RAM? Some are just slow right out of the gate.

desirerr

Aug 13, 2014
nice work on the list. thanks!

tried a few of them. i can say taktik 4.4.2 is the most stable in my personal opinion and experience.
sony xperia kat ui is so buggy.
running cm11s one plus edition m9 now. can report bug on the es file manager so far. everything else seem to work ok.
is there an updated version of CWM recovery touch? cos im running the philz version rite now...

jithinbest

Aug 22, 2014
nice work on the list. thanks!

tried a few of them. i can say taktik 4.4.2 is the most stable in my personal opinion and experience.
sony xperia kat ui is so buggy.
running cm11s one plus edition m9 now. can report bug on the es file manager so far. everything else seem to work ok.
is there an updated version of CWM recovery touch? cos im running the philz version rite now...

Could you please tell how can I update my CWM ,as there appeared an error message while installing the cm11s ..

status 7 ..
installation aborted

desirerr

Aug 13, 2014
sorry for posting again. would it be a good or bad idea to include the year as well, together with the day and month for each of the releases. easier to track or sort them up by release date in my opinion. cheers

Reactions: Grant Barker

Grant Barker

Apr 14, 2008
www.thecomputermouse.com
sorry for posting again. would it be a good or bad idea to include the year as well, together with the day and month for each of the releases. easier to track or sort them up by release date in my opinion. cheers

That's a good idea. Depending on the length of the ROM names, if I shorten them a little - I can add the year.
You're right, it will make it easier now. I'll give it a shot this weekend..

Cheers. :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,

Just a little refresher in case people didn't know about my HTC Desire HD ROMs list.
    It has been going for over 2 years now and I've noticed recently that there's still quite a bit of development, so some of you who don't know about it might find it useful.
    It's regularly updated.
    In case it helps.
    Just a quick bump for anyone who is still enjoying their Desire HD.
    The Desire HD ROM list although not very busy nowadays - is still being updated.
    Thanks. As always - most of the ROM threads are here at XDA.

Desire HD ROMs
    Thanks

Hi guys,

Just a little refresher in case people didn't know about my HTC Desire HD roms list.
    It's regularly updated.
    In case it helps.

Thanks its very up to date site, Will Recommend This to every desire hd user:good:
    Just curious, because I occasionally update the ROM list for it on my site.
    (Back in the day, I updated the list weekly, if not daily.)

Once a year is enough. ;)

Having said that, some of the newer phones also have less development nowadays, compared to earlier versions of the same phones.

If the manufacturer makes available source, developers can demonstrate their abilities.