Search This thread

willygoodboy

Dec 10, 2012
Lons le Saunier
XT1541 Firmwares

Hello everyone

Just to know which difference between :

Retail Europe (1GB) - XT1541_OSPREY_RETEU_6.0_MPI24.65-33_cid7
Retail Europe (1GB) - XT1541_OSPREY_RETEU_6.0_MPI24.65-33.1_cid7 (Newer Build)

Thanks

Portovelo

May 6, 2014
HI

I have a moto xt1542 2gb ram, 16gb. single sim, android 6.0 marshmallow

bootloader locked

is retail, from motorola web page Mexico. im from mexico,

compilation mpi24.65-25

What firmware download???

Last edited:

El_Nuevo

Aug 6, 2012
Hello El Nuevo

Ok it's a good answer (perharps a bad question)....... Thanks for this......But not really really really really enough precise. :)

Good night

;) just a silly joke.

Most of the times the difference between releases are not clear enought; usually it's just a security patch or some bugs fixed... here we are almost always guessing and making comparisons, but they're just speculations. In this case:

Retail Europe (1GB) - XT1541_OSPREY_RETEU_6.0_MPI24.65-33_cid7
Retail Europe (1GB) - XT1541_OSPREY_RETEU_6.0_MPI24.65-33.1_cid7 (Newer Build)

If you have the "24.65-33" maybe after update to "24.65-33.1" you won't gonna see any relevant difference, but If you are going to update from a previous release then it will be better to choose "24.65-33.1" :)

JoshinPl

Jun 26, 2012
Reteu version of 6.0.1 still has the ghost touch issue?

Enviado desde mi MotoG3 mediante Tapatalk

Mimisf

May 10, 2015
@lost101 Do you know when you are going to get the xt1541 1gb 6.0.1 image? BTW you are one of the most favourite members on XDA!

acejavelin

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Reteu version of 6.0.1 still has the ghost touch issue?

So far the general consensus is yes... several people have reported it is worse than 6.0. Although it seems like the users who had no ghost touch issues on 6.0 also have no issues with 6.0.1

Reactions: JoshinPl

AvisAile

Jan 7, 2016
Hi ! Do you know when are availible the android 6.1 factory image for the moto g 2015 x1541 (1gb) ? Otherwise, can I flash the 2gb version in my phone ?
Thanks

JoshinPl

Jun 26, 2012
And how you feel the touch responsivness? Is it buggy?

lost101

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 30, 2008
New Android 6.0 firmware images added to OP:
XT1542 - Movistar Latin America (1GB) - XT1542_OSPREY_RETLA-MSTLA_6.0_MPI24.65-25.1_cid12 (Newer Build)
XT1542 - Nextel Chile (1GB) - XT1542_OSPREY_RETLA-NIICL_6.0_MPI24.65-25.1_cid12 (Newer Build)​

Reactions: nsourm and fedez

amitgudwill

Nov 25, 2015
I was trying to root my moto g xt1557 turbo edition android 6.0.1 using kingroot but suddenly while rooting process the phone switched off automatically. It isn't booting now. Some error show up. The bootloader was locked. I am not with moto although I have tried a lot of rooting and custom roms on my old Xperia zr. Somebody please help me to fix my moto g urgently. Please its a request.
The following text appears when I try to power on the device-

Your device didn't start successfully. Use software repair assistant on computer to repair.
AP Fastboot Flash Mode (secure)
hab check failed for boot
Failed to verify hab image boot
Failed to validate boot image
Error: failed to pass validation, backup to Fastboot
Fastboot reason: fall-through from normal boot.

ExaHamza

Account currently disabled
Jul 12, 2015
GB
meettomy.site
Redmi Note 10 Pro
I was trying to root my moto g xt1557 turbo edition android 6.0.1 using kingroot but suddenly while rooting process the phone switched off automatically. It isn't booting now. Some error show up. The bootloader was locked. I am not with moto although I have tried a lot of rooting and custom roms on my old Xperia zr. Somebody please help me to fix my moto g urgently. Please its a request.

Your device didn't start successfully. Use software repair assistant on computer to repair.
This threat is not about root, so you need to post your question in right place. Please sir

nandofer

Sep 15, 2015
Araguaína-TO

Never use Kingroot on motorola

Top Liked Posts