[TUT]How to hack games with Game Guardian

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 8

By cissedrogba99, Junior Member on 10th August 2012, 04:21 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
8th April 2016, 04:49 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I do not know. And it is criminal actions. You can end in jail.

8th April 2016, 06:12 PM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enyby

I do not know. And it is criminal actions. You can end in jail.

Ok! Thanks for your advice...
The Following User Says Thank You to prince upadhyay For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift prince upadhyay Ad-Free
12th May 2016, 05:25 PM |#53  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Root Needed?
21st May 2016, 10:22 PM |#55  

More
hi there.
i did it in WAR AND ORDER and It showed the changef amount.. It was definetely there, 65000 gems.. I did it more than once actually but when I try to buy something It says I don't have that amount. Why is that? Is there any way to hack games like War and Order and Clash of Kings?
thanks

* nvpezat@gmail.com i have screenshots showing the changed amount and trying to buy stuff..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace of Spades

Easier tutorial:

1) Make sure Game Guardian is running (doggy icon will be translucent on screen)
2) Open game and find value you want to change (cash, HP etc)
3) Press icon, search tab and press search and enter the number.
4) Go back to the game and change the value in some way (gain money etc)
5) Go back to GG and search again for the new value and your results will be narrowed down.
6) If needed, repeat steps 4 and 5 until down to very few results.
7) Long-press on value and enter the desired value. Go back to app and the value will be changed! YAY!

:beer: Please press Thanks if I helped.

Sent from my phone... AND WHAT

22nd May 2016, 02:13 AM |#56  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Discuss about hack is prohibited on this forum. Go to other place with this.
13th July 2016, 05:05 PM |#57  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enyby

Discuss about hack is prohibited on this forum. Go to other place with this.

sharing information isn't..duh
30th September 2016, 10:34 PM |#58  

More
Can you clarify
Can you elaborate on the steps you took to get the gold like that.
I tried searching but it found like 100 of them. I tried holding it down over the value of gold I had, but its still not working. Please help!!! Anyone.my direct email is airellg3@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonsc1

I Rooted my MJE Note 3 Today (05/20/14) via Kingo and the First thing I wanted to do was Hack Hill Climb with it. I've already spent $20 on that Dang game. LOL. I first tried Game CIH2. It Crashed over and over. Then Game Killer. SAME THING with it. I was Frustrated someone mentioned Game Guardian. I tried it. With some knowledge of how this works I tried using it and somehow by accident changed my Gold to 40 mill then. I spent it. Then I tried to do it again and could not get the Gold number to change. Pissed again. I searched for Instructions. THANK YOU SIR!!! I did not know you had to HOLD DOWN the Number you wanted to change, Once I did that BAM 999 Million in the Tank!!! HAHA!

3rd October 2016, 12:21 AM |#59  
MC / RC-RT Committees / Senior Moderator - Choice is an illusion created between those with power and those without.
The Matrix
Thanks Meter: 13,342

More
6. Do not post or request warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit members to request, post, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained or used. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

Thread closed.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread