FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GUIDE][ROOT] Root your LG L40/L70/L90/G2 mini!

199 posts
Thanks Meter: 152

By olegat0r, Senior Member on 26th April 2014, 07:25 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th April 2016, 09:16 AM |#1021  
Flag Indjija
Thanks Meter: 475

More
I have a D405n model.
Yesterday I had to reflash the stock KDZ after some issues. I flashed v20a and after it booted it got an update to v20c software.
I then tried to root it but failed by using any method from here.

Using update.zip from external SD card always ends up with an "E:failed to mount /sdcard (invalid argument)" error.
I tried using ext 2/3/4, using two different SD cards, and trying tools on windows and Linux (Ubuntu desktop).

Purple Drake Method wasnt working. One Click root I found on XDA wasnt working.

At the end I stumbled upon a youtube video of a guy using KingRoot. Downloaded apk from description of that youtube video and succesfully rooted the v20c software.
If anyone needs it I attached the apk I used on this post. I see on their site that there is a newer version but I only tried this one.
Attached Files
File Type: apk KingRoot.apk - [Click for QR Code] (6.42 MB, 444 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to clyder For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift clyder Ad-Free

9th August 2016, 01:02 PM |#1022  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Is there any way to bypass the "This phone is permanently locked and cannot be unlocked" on an LG L70 Ms323? It always shows me service disabled and I got an unlocking code but I cannot use it...
19th August 2016, 11:35 AM |#1023  

More
If I root the phone, will I be able to unlock the sim network lock problem???
8th February 2017, 10:42 PM |#1024  

More
SD Not responding to files
Just getting started on my LG L90 D415 root process. Im stuck at moving update.zip to E: (which is the SD's locaction) The process running the transfer freezes everytime, even if I just try to create a new file on the SD
28th April 2017, 01:26 PM |#1025  

More
This doesn't work on Windows 10 so edit it and ad information: Not working on Windows 10. This program Ext2Fsd... all it does is to froze the pc and even when you are able to copy something ( after 10 restarts of pc ) after you unplug the card there's nothing on it only lost and found folder. The most retarded program ever made ( Ext2Fsd )
10th September 2017, 12:35 PM |#1026  

More
Ext2Fsd tool alwasy show "Not responding"
can anyone help me to mount sd card using Ext2Fsd tool, as when ever i open this tool it shows "Not responding", then i have to restart the laptop, im using it in windows 10, does it work differ in windows versions??? should i use only windows 7, i'm trying since 24 hour tried every possible way but still stuck with Ext2Fsd tool
12th September 2017, 07:45 AM |#1027  
Thanks Meter: 134

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohsinsha91

can anyone help me to mount sd card using Ext2Fsd tool, as when ever i open this tool it shows "Not responding", then i have to restart the laptop, im using it in windows 10, does it work differ in windows versions??? should i use only windows 7, i'm trying since 24 hour tried every possible way but still stuck with Ext2Fsd tool

Did you read the post above yours? It doesn't work on Win10... This thread is so old, probably deprecated. You can root using other tool, probably even KingRoot.
The Following User Says Thank You to lfom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lfom Ad-Free
12th September 2017, 10:51 AM |#1028  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lfom

Did you read the post above yours? It doesn't work on Win10... This thread is so old, probably deprecated. You can root using other tool, probably even KingRoot.

thnx bro, kingroot worked for me 😊

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfom

by the way i tried on windows7 and that giving same issue
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
finally, l70, l90, root

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)