FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Skins] Team 420 & the Band of Misfits [4+ Full Sense]

1,357 posts
Thanks Meter: 757
 
By Will_Xda, Senior Member on 18th November 2013, 10:39 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th November 2013, 01:26 PM |#11  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Thumbs up Some help :D
i love your work and your skins. i have one little request:
if you can modify this no1 to look like no2 without the line on the middle to be like the one down. thanks in advance.

atached screenshot:

20th November 2013, 01:35 PM |#12  
Dante's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Poznań
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
@Will_Xda, You are awesome man! A lot of good skins! I have last ask for you i think... Can you port Vituous Team's skins (especialy Holo skin but if it possible and of course you have time it will be nice to see all their skins) to sense 4.1 (mySENSEdx RC3.5). I want to try again ICS on JB hboot but without these skins it wouldnt be so great

Wysłane z mojego HTC Desire X przy użyciu Tapatalka
20th November 2013, 02:53 PM |#13  
Will_Xda's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Leicester
Thanks Meter: 757
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exigos

@Will_Xda, You are awesome man! A lot of good skins! I have last ask for you i think... Can you port Vituous Team's skins (especialy Holo skin but if it possible and of course you have time it will be nice to see all their skins) to sense 4.1 (mySENSEdx RC3.5). I want to try again ICS on JB hboot but without these skins it wouldnt be so great

Wysłane z mojego HTC Desire X przy użyciu Tapatalka

As quite a few users seem to be going for ICS Roms yeah sure (i won't do all of them though)

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Will_Xda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Will_Xda Ad-Free
21st November 2013, 11:50 AM |#14  
samarth sathe's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 527
 
More
Hey!
Do you mind porting them for jb stock rom??
If not all of them atleast the first 5 please! Or guide me how to port them i can try it out for myself...

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda app-developers app
21st November 2013, 01:15 PM |#15  
Will_Xda's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Leicester
Thanks Meter: 757
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samarth sathe

Hey!
Do you mind porting them for jb stock rom??
If not all of them atleast the first 5 please! Or guide me how to port them i can try it out for myself...

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda app-developers app

The Jb stock Rom is sense Light Sense and doesn't have the flip clock so i'm not sure how it will look. but yeah sure...
Download VTS, Install MysenseDX+ Framework files, Open up a new project (make sure the framework for mysensedx+ is selected.) Choose your Skin, let it decompile, pull the androidmanifest.xml from a working skin for stock and copy n paste it in the location of that file in the skin you want to "port" (the package name needs to be the same otherwise you wont see many parts of the skin) make sure its selected to Sign and zipallign the apk and then if alls good it should install and show up in personalize.

If you do this then please add links to the JB Stock skins. Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Will_Xda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Will_Xda Ad-Free
22nd November 2013, 06:10 PM |#16  
Bebida's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6,201
 
Donate to Me
More
I forgot I did half of these. Memories.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bebida For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bebida Ad-Free
22nd November 2013, 06:38 PM |#17  
Will_Xda's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Leicester
Thanks Meter: 757
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebida

I forgot I did half of these. Memories.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk 2

Its spruced up sense 4+ for Me for sure, hopefully I can Bring some of the Sense5 stuff when we have fully working Port. Thanks again for letting me use them

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk
24th November 2013, 10:35 PM |#18  
nuvens's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Fernando Valley
Thanks Meter: 2,129
 
More
Nice! It's great to see all the awesome skins my fellow team mates made here... I miss using skins

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to nuvens For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nuvens Ad-Free
11th April 2016, 07:06 PM |#19  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Can you please post the links again, because they're not working for now. thx
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mysensedx, sense 4, skins, team 420

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes