Thanks Meter: 15

By kingroach, Junior Member on 1st April 2014, 05:50 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th February 2016, 09:38 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaed.43725

You should be able to flash the proper ROM. If you have a CDMA carrier you may have to contact them to get put back in the system.

So I need to root the phone? Then I'll be able to flash the proper Rom? That sounds to easy but you guys know what y'all talking about I'll try it

Sent from my ZTE Max

15th February 2016, 03:54 AM |#112  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
my problem is that the qpst or efs doesnt recognize the phone anymore. just flashed it back to stock and still null imei, pc recognizes it and ports are fine. but when it comes to qpst it wont show as connected or accessible (0) help?
15th February 2016, 04:36 AM |#113  
Flag Lillington, NC
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilalwiggles

my problem is that the qpst or efs doesnt recognize the phone anymore. just flashed it back to stock and still null imei, pc recognizes it and ports are fine. but when it comes to qpst it wont show as connected or accessible (0) help?

There was something I had to do where I could get it to recognize it again. I dont remember what though. Something about restarting it. There is a decent thread about QPST and EFS somewhere, you may have to search Google. But I can tell you to not bother trying to contact Qualcomm, they are idiots and dont even know what they do.
15th February 2016, 04:43 AM |#114  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaed.43725

There was something I had to do where I could get it to recognize it again. I dont remember what though. Something about restarting it. There is a decent thread about QPST and EFS somewhere, you may have to search Google. But I can tell you to not bother trying to contact Qualcomm, they are idiots and dont even know what they do.

i even tried on a different pc... it actually showed (0) for a second oddly enough for no reason or action of mine .i reflashed a kdz and still nothing.
10th March 2016, 04:44 AM |#115  
Flag jaipur

More
hello i was update my lg g2 via office update tool now i have lost my imei and mac adders please help me..
and qpst is also not detecting my phone
rom:stock5.0.2
10th March 2016, 05:07 AM |#116  
Flag Lillington, NC
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pramodkumawat

hello i was update my lg g2 via office update tool now i have lost my imei and mac adders please help me.. and qpst is also not detecting my phone rom:stock5.0.2

Have you read through the entire thread? Do that first. If not you may have to do what I did.
13th April 2016, 03:48 PM |#117  
Thanks Meter: 200

More
I have same problem no network I have same imei with my box another is imei Sv have 2 imei plz anyone help me

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA-Developers mobile app
10th August 2016, 04:37 PM |#118  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
The write up "How to fix LG G2 with IMEI issue" helped me to restore IMEI on my NEW Lenovo X3. It was deleted while I was trying to flash a different version of its ROM. It is a dual sim mobile.

I need a small help from anyone. How to change or restore IMEI of the second sim (sim-2). Hope someone can help me in this regard.

Thanks & Regards

Shyam
20th March 2017, 11:37 PM |#119  
Thanks Meter: 67

More
QPST doesn't find my phone either...

[Edit]
I just stumbled on this post in another thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafioso

Ok thanks As i found out also, it doesn't work on G2 but didn't know the reason...
BTW if anyone is stuck with same problem i.e. QPST not detecting port do below commands via
adb shell

su
setprop persist.usb.eng 1
setprop usb.rndis.enable 1
echo 1 > /sys/devices/platform/lg_diag_cmd/diag_enable
setprop sys.usb.config acm,diag,mtp,adb

Although it doesn't seem to work in KitKat, "diag_enable" doesn't even exist.
7th April 2017, 12:35 PM |#120  

More
D801 works only on GSM
LG d801
When I'm trying to choose GSM/WCDMA/LTE auto. It's automatically jumps on only GSM.
how to FIX?
15th May 2017, 02:31 PM |#121  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingroach

5. Click on Ports tab. Click Add new port. Your phone should be COM4/5. It will say USB after the port. Select the port and click OK.

When I get here I have to uncheck Show Serial and USB/QC Diagnostics ports only to see anything in the list above. But when I do I see two ports:

Code:
COM3 - USB/Unknown (LGE Mobile USB Serial Port, LGD852...
COM4 - USB/QC Data Modem (LGE Mobile USB Modem, LGD852...
No matter which one I select, in the Ports tab, both show "No Phone" under the Phone column.

Quote:

6. The port should come up on active phones.

Both show "Unknown" under the Phone column in Active Phones also.

Quote:

Select the phone and and click on "Software Download" from start clients menu

7. Click on Backup tab. Your port should appear. Backup by clicking on start

Because of the previous, I get There is no phone connected to the selected port. when I try to do this.

I think I need to rectify the above before I will be able to do anything more.

Any ideas?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)