[ROM][TW4.4]*eZKAT*| Official | 240dpi | N3/S5 Features | Status Bar Mods| 5-27-14

Search This thread

AcousticBruce

Oct 28, 2006
Possible radio issue and root issue. I have been flashing roms for 10 years.

First thing I do when I get a phone is root it and learn the about good roms, so please hang with me a moment and help direct me.

This rom is awesome and especially with the 240dpi version. I have a couple issues with this rom only.

I have an ATT Galaxy Note 2 and I flashed this rom about 6 months ago and had an issue with my data not working. I tried yesterday and it installed fine. Though I cannot connect to data. I just came from slimkat and it was working very well.

Also why is it failing to root ALL the time? If I am not rooted then why can I install roms? I just reflashed with Odin and CF-auto-root and it said success... but still not root access.

I have searched for radios but I just do not know which to install since some say for 4.4.1 and other versions, never found this version for att. Maybe its a setting?

Can someone help me with the data issue?
Can someone help me with the root issue and help me understand why this keeps happening?

gregsarg

Apr 8, 2011
B.F.E.
For root issue. .you may have to flash supersu from the play store. .

For radio...you can likely keep the one that you have. ..but check your APN settings carefully to ensure that they are correct.

If you need a different radio. .it can be found in the super thread located in the Note 2 section...

Happy flashing....g

Reactions: Senyaka and slaydog

tiberiusjonez

Account currently disabled
Sep 30, 2014
GB
meettomy.site
It works for T-Mo - here's the SGH-T889 Modem Just in Case!

I suppose this won't work for the T-Mo variant T889 correct?

I used to have this installed on my sgh-t889. It worked. As I recall, I believe it actually shows as i1317 in settings after flashing. I didn't even have to flash a different modem. They are both LTE, so the modem works. But, like others have said, if you have any issue, just flash the T889 Modem. You can get it from my MEGA site. Select "T889UVUCMK7_Modem-Dec_9_13 for 4.3 ROMS" from the 4.3 folder.

Remember to hit the thanks or whatever button!

Good luck!

rwcj63

Dec 22, 2007
clock is missing in my status bar. i tried turning it on using wanam xposed but still wont work. help please..

edit: nevermind i got it.

if you don't mind me asking, how did you get it to show up? i also really don't care to have the UL/DL speeds on the status bar. it's a waste of space. any idea how i can get rid of that?

thanks.

Last edited:

guyenxda000

Oct 16, 2010
Hi I downloaded tmobile modem and flashed it but it looks it broke something. can someone help me on this?
now my phone will not connect to carrier and once i turn on airplane mode, it wont will turn back off and airplane mode is dimmed. Also airplane mode indicator is not correctly showing the current airplace mode. thanks.,

gregsarg

Apr 8, 2011
B.F.E.
Check APN settings for the TMO baseband.
After setting that up.....wipe caches in recovery...

If using the old bootloader you'll need AGNI kernel for wifi...and if on 4.3 loader or higher then baked in kernel will work.

Modem is quite independent of the rom...but that APN will mess the phone up...if not correct ...

It's been a long time since I used a 4.4 build...so I hope my suggestions help.
Happy flashing....g

Reactions: sValtman17

disobey

Jul 20, 2012
New Orleans
This ROM looks awesome! A coworker gave me this Note 2 to replace my broken phone, it's the AT&T one. I have it on Cricket Wireless, everything is working fine on the stock ROM. There's just SO MUCH bloatware. When I flash to this ROM, I never get the two messages from Cricket with the settings. I have tried manually entering the apn's for MMS and data, but they aren't working. Does anyone know of a fix for this? Many thanks ahead of time!

rhaneyjr

Feb 10, 2012
Visalia
This ROM looks awesome! A coworker gave me this Note 2 to replace my broken phone, it's the AT&T one. I have it on Cricket Wireless, everything is working fine on the stock ROM. There's just SO MUCH bloatware. When I flash to this ROM, I never get the two messages from Cricket with the settings. I have tried manually entering the apn's for MMS and data, but they aren't working. Does anyone know of a fix for this? Many thanks ahead of time!
Did you install agni kernel?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to,

uapldo31289.png

The very first 4.4.2 touch wiz rom for att, tmo, and n7105

Based off of official n7105 kit kat 4.4.2

opluda31280.png

*All n3 features including Air Command
    *S5 apps including settings
    *Quick reply text option. (Go to sms settings then notifications)
    *Status bar gradient colors, clock mods, gesture controls, and battery bar (SEE THIS THREAD FOR INSTRUCTIONS)
    *Clock mods - see above link
    *Network Speed
    *CPU status in notification pulldown
    *MIUI battery bar customizable
    *Some tweaks for speed, more to come also
    *Added lots of themes for the launcher, already installed
    *More crap i probobly forgot

oaldpu31281.png

*Download ROM to sdcard
    *Flash ROM from recovery
    *Flash Keyboard Fix OR S5 Keyboard
    *Flash modem if necessary
    *Let it boot, and set up APN
    *Reboot into recovery and flash supersu 1.99
    *install busybox from playstore
    *Enjoy the newest android experience!!!

Tmobile modem http://www.mediafire.com/?5hrw5zr7hh4mnmt
    Thanks @kozmo21

paduol31282.png

eZKAT v2.0 n3
    eZKAT v2.0 n3 Keyboard Fix

eZKAT v1.0
    SuperSU v1.99

*If root doesnt work then use odin and use cf auto root...then use odin to flash back your twrp or cwm (cf auto root also installs stock recovery)

Odin 3.07
    CF Autoroot
    Wifi fix for tmobile users on old bootloader http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=47573040&postcount=2**NOT for n7105. Tmobile ONLY**

adolpu31283.png

S5 Keyboard
    S5 Themed UI
    Stock System UI
    **NOTE: Potato mods ONLY work with UI that comes with the rom, so if you flash these, just delete the potato apps

Launcher themes
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2736907

240dpi mod

SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR 240DPI (beta)
    *Flash 240dpi
    *Flash the s5 keyboard from above
    *Now use xposed App settings to change keyboard dpi to 320 so It takes whole screen up. And enjoy

oldupa31284.png

New video of 2.0!!

eZKAT Review Video

Installation Video
    Thanks @mooneyb

Android Spin Article of EZKAT

http://androidspin.com/2014/06/05/t...to-galaxy-note-3-galaxy-s5-hybrid-with-ezkat/

luaodp31285.png

If you like my work and would like to support me, contribute to my Internet fund or buy me a beer! Much appreciated and you know that I NEVER expect anything from anyone!
    --Thanks so much for the donations!!!--
    @JudgeDredd67
    @gregsarg**many times..thank you so much my man! It's because of you I have Internet to keep building!
    @bushdiverq
    @gshadow325
    @stuckmoto
    @Striker333
    @fadge
    @salcirabisi

Click to Donate

opdaul31286.png

*All of e-team for letting me compare files and help fixing stuff
    *All of Nebula team(Lacoursier18,fmfkz,krowley3, for helping me incorporate n3 features and getting stuff working
    *IcedVentiMocha for introducing me to the potato mods (status bar gestures)
    *All of Potato Inc
    *All of my testers, infamous,rogers,greg, etc
    *All of my donators
    *Anyone i forgot just PM me!

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][TW4.4]*eZKAT*| Official | 240dpi | N3/S5 Features | Status Bar Mods| 5-27-14, ROM for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II

Contributors
    eZdubzitmk4, JudgeDredd67
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Firmware Required: 4.3 Bootloader OR Agni Kernel
    Based On: Stock 4.4.2 Touchwiz

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v2.0 n3
    Stable Release Date: 2014-05-27
    Current Beta Version: v1.0
    Beta Release Date: 2014-05-10

Created 2014-06-04
    Last Updated 2014-06-04
    [ROM][TouchWiz 4.4.2] *eZKAT* | beta | Knox free | 5-10-14 | temporarily on hold

ezu9uqy4.jpg

ga7ymase.jpg

dusuzymy.jpg

qu2e2ytu.jpg

bajuga7a.jpg

ynudyda3.jpg

za5enaza.jpg
    A HUGE thanks goes to @gregsarg

He donated a note 2 to me just so I can continue building ezkat. I could of done it without it but it would just take a while is all. He didn't want to hear it! So everyone should PM him or thank his post if you use ezkat. He is the reason why you all will continue to use this rom!! He is the most generous person I have ever met. I could only wish to be as good of a person as him.

You have my heart filled thanks brother. Thank you for everything you do for XDA

Very kind of you Brother. ..thank you. .

I am pleased to hear that you are now able to continue the project that we have come to know as the "FIRST" KitKat rom for our device. ..

It's a good day for the eZKAT Family...as we move forward with even more great code. ..

And of course. ...you are welcome. ...g

Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    hey all, how is everyone??

I haven't looked at this thread in some time, and am sorry. I'm sure you all have heard what happened.

I recently joined the xda assist team, so am taking this opportunity to come back to xda. I hope everyone is still enjoying this ROM, and i will start developing again soon. Thank you everyone, for all of the kind thoughts and prayers. It meant the world to me. Thank you so much. You will be seeing alot more of me now. It feels good to be back.

Marc - aka eZ
    Reserved

A HUGE thanks goes to @gregsarg

He donated a note 2 to me just so I can continue building ezkat. I could of done it without it but it would just take a while is all. He didn't want to hear it! So everyone should PM him or thank his post if you use ezkat. He is the reason why you all will continue to use this rom!! He is the most generous person I have ever met. I could only wish to be as good of a person as him.

You have my heart filled thanks brother. Thank you for everything you do for XDA