Honor 9 Lite

[APP][4.0+] MP4 Video Repair

165 posts
Thanks Meter: 379

Post Reply Email Thread
23rd October 2015, 09:40 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
thank you very much.... i have recovered my very important video due to this apps

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

thank you very much.... i have recovered my very important video due to this apps

9th February 2016, 02:51 AM |#32  

More
Just downloaded on my android and fixed a 400+ mb file and it worked perfectly...thanks
3rd March 2016, 02:42 PM |#33  

More
similar problem but not sure if this app is for me, please clarify
Dear iwobanas,

I have a similar video problem, but I am not sure if your app is the correct fix - and I would like to clarify it before trying. I have a video on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4, external SD card (San Disk, 128 Gb). I cannot copy it from the device to PC (various problems - either "Data specified is of wrong type" or copying just breaks down in the middle, I get about half the size of the file and no PC player can play it), and even if I take the card out and put in into PC via an adapter, PC is unable to copy it. BUT - my Galaxy Note itself IS able to play it - I use a VLC-based player "Video Ultimate" by VideoLA - from beginning to end, albeit with a couple of seconds missing, where the image freezes and then playback continues having jumped 2 seconds or something. This particular video is very valuable to me and I would like to salvage it, as 2 seconds out of about 8 mins aren't that serious a loss - but I don't want to try any app unless I'm sure it can solve my problem. Is yours able to generate a copy of an otherwise playable file and skip the unplayable frames?

Thank you very much in advance,
Ilya
9th April 2016, 06:25 PM |#34  

More
I have an problem some videos are not played after moved from device storage to sdcard . I try with your aap but not working kindly advise me what to do.
17th April 2016, 05:37 PM |#35  

More
Nice One
26th December 2016, 02:24 PM |#36  

More
Nornore
did you fix your problem related to the video in this thread?
i am having the same problem on several videos and i am not sure what to do... if you have a solution please let me know
cheers
30th March 2017, 05:09 PM |#37  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
OP says it's free but your fixed video is held hostage for a 4.80 registration fee!

"Video Repair is now free on Google Play!
Support the development of this app by donating"

Donation != Registration fee
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guest456234 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Guest456234 Ad-Free
29th August 2017, 04:00 PM |#38  

More
Corrupt MP4/ MOV video repair
It's very easy, now download the corrupt MP4/MOV video repair software to quickly repair damaged, virus attack, video error, sound problem, read/write errors and different problem of multiple video files like WMV, ASF, MOV, M4V, 3G2, 3GP and F4V etc.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
fix, mp4, repair, video

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)