Changes from Alpha 1:
- Fixed Esc key kicking the app out of full-screen (press Ctrl-Alt-Shift-Q to quit)
- Fixed sometimes requiring a restart of Chrome for gamepad detection to work
- Added mDNS auto-discovery of PCs
- Pairing and streaming
- Hardware accelerated video decoding up to 1080p60
- Game controllers (currently limited to those for which Chrome has a built-in mapping, like Xbox and DualShock controllers)
- Keyboard and mouse input
- mDNS auto-discovery of PCs
- No feedback when starting a stream - just be patient and wait for the video stream
- (Very) Non-final UI
- A few settings are missing
- Error handling needs work
To install, drag the CRX file into the Extensions (Menu -> More Tools -> Extensions) page of Chrome.
To launch, use Chrome App Launcher, the Extensions page, or just search for Moonlight on your PC and you should see it installed like a normal program.