Thanks Meter: 10,144

By blk_jack, XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD on 2nd June 2014, 05:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th April 2016, 07:50 PM |#91  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blk_jack

Hm, well, Hangar will wipe apps from the database that are no longer installed. Could there be a chance that those apps were nuked in the process and re-installed entirely? If they're upgraded obviously nothing gets wiped but a restore from a backup could mark some of those app as gone.

It wasn't a restore from backup. Simply updated to lollipop.

I did cache partition wipe.

18th April 2016, 07:52 PM |#92  
OP XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD
Flag Toronto

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSK1

It wasn't a restore from backup. Simply updated to lollipop.

I did cache partition wipe.

Hm, sorry man, I'm not sure what could've caused that.
The Following User Says Thank You to blk_jack For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd December 2016, 09:41 AM |#93  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 6,945

More
@blk_jack Could you please update Github with the v2.7 modifications?
The Following User Says Thank You to Primokorn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Primokorn Ad-Free
27th December 2016, 09:20 PM |#94  
Flag Toronto

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primokorn

@blk_jack Could you please update Github with the v2.7 modifications?

This was done months ago, not sure what you mean?
28th December 2016, 11:07 AM |#95  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 6,945

More
Quote:

This was done months ago, not sure what you mean?

I thought you didn't push the modifications since the F-Droid build is not up to date. I'm going to send them a reminder.
29th December 2016, 09:03 PM |#96  
Flag Toronto

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primokorn

I thought you didn't push the modifications since the F-Droid build is not up to date. I'm going to send them a reminder.

There was a glitch with compiling Hangar 2.7 on FDroid, I've modified the gradle cmd params to hopefully fix this.
20th January 2017, 07:35 AM |#97  
Thanks Meter: 215

More
Hello @blk_jack how are you?

I love your app, before and after donation, I think it's great, congratulations

I wonder if would be possible set the background shortcut panel showed in the lockscreen.

I see it white and you can change to dark and black but I would like set it 100% transparent.

On the other hand would be great and option to show in the lockscreen but hide the status bar notification and keep it on the top of the notification always (even when a new notification appears)

Thanks in advance
The Following User Says Thank You to nachomagic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nachomagic Ad-Free
20th January 2017, 05:26 PM |#98  
Flag Toronto

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nachomagic

Hello @blk_jack how are you?

I love your app, before and after donation, I think it's great, congratulations

I wonder if would be possible set the background shortcut panel showed in the lockscreen.

I see it white and you can change to dark and black but I would like set it 100% transparent.

On the other hand would be great and option to show in the lockscreen but hide the status bar notification and keep it on the top of the notification always (even when a new notification appears)

Thanks in advance

Hey man, thanks for the kind words and I'm glad you're still enjoying the app.

To answer your questions, you can't make notifications transparent. Android will force the white background regardless.

As for the status bar icon, hiding it while keeping the notification top priority was only possible in Android L. Since then, there have been changes in every version of Android.

M got rid of the ability to hide the icon unless you put the app low priority. N made it so low priority apps were hidden from the lockscreen.

It's definitely frustrating and at this point I plan on sending feature requests to some of the more popular ROMS to add a toggle to let users hide the status bar icon on a per-app basis. That way at least I can let hangar users know there's a way and that the restrictions we face right now are Google's doing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blk_jack For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th January 2017, 05:36 PM |#99  
Thanks Meter: 215

More
Quote:

Hey man, thanks for the kind words and I'm glad you're still enjoying the app.

To answer your questions, you can't make notifications transparent. Android will force the white background regardless.

As for the status bar icon, hiding it while keeping the notification top priority was only possible in Android L. Since then, there have been changes in every version of Android.

M got rid of the ability to hide the icon unless you put the app low priority. N made it so low priority apps were hidden from the lockscreen.

It's definitely frustrating and at this point I plan on sending feature requests to some of the more popular ROMS to add a toggle to let users hide the status bar icon on a per-app basis. That way at least I can let hangar users know there's a way and that the restrictions we face right now are Google's doing.

Thanks for the answer mate.

If you wanna try any Rom, I'm on RR 7.1 it's working great and I could Betts test it

Have a nice day

Enviado desde mi A0001 mediante Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to nachomagic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nachomagic Ad-Free
12th April 2017, 07:57 AM |#100  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
yall do some good work
The Following User Says Thank You to speedy75 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift speedy75 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)