FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[11/02][DEV][ROM][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 for Samsung Express (GT-I8730)

2,100 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,814

Post Reply Email Thread
14th February 2016, 05:26 PM |#831  
Flag Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 241

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aureljared

See my previous post, I attached a link to a debrick image.
Not sure if it will work, though.

Does the debrick.img works on all phones? I flashed a recovery in the bootloader button... It doesnt light up.

Yes, it does work. I could boot up in Download. Another question, where can I find the zip? is the same as T999?

20th April 2016, 04:32 PM |#832  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
delete post
delete post.
is there a button to delete post? can't find it
The Following User Says Thank You to megapt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift megapt Ad-Free
30th July 2016, 08:54 AM |#833  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hey ! Just installed this rom but I've got a problem with my GPS... I skipped the baseband installation because it seems that I have the same one already installed when I check on my phone. Have you got some ideas on how I could fix that GPS problem ?
9th August 2016, 09:21 PM |#834  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AreaPlay

Hey ! Just installed this rom but I've got a problem with my GPS... I skipped the baseband installation because it seems that I have the same one already installed when I check on my phone. Have you got some ideas on how I could fix that GPS problem ?

solved the problem of GPS?
21st September 2016, 05:11 PM |#835  

More
Dropbox link is dead for I8730XWAMK1
21st September 2016, 05:24 PM |#836  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pegran

Dropbox link is dead for I8730XWAMK1

See the @lepenguino profile.
Or follow the topic of CM 13 for Galaxy GT- I8730 express
http://forum.xda-developers.com/i873...press-t3247240
25th April 2017, 07:54 PM |#837  
Flag Arukula, Harjumaa

More
Need help! Just hard bricked my phone!
Okay, this is the story. I noticed today that Google Camera (which should be connected to Google apps and Play store) had that green android guy´s head as an icon - THIS IS WHERE IT STARTED TO HAPPEN (I really hadn´t had that issue with google apps before) and about an hour later when I was doing some work on computer, I had my phone connected with the USB cable to the computer (to charge) and there were running 3 apps that didn´t need much resource. So suddenly I saw a message on my computer something saying "qhsusb_dload connected..." and second after that my phone shutted down. It won´t now come up and I even took it apart to see if there were any water damage or something in the hardware, but that seems fine. The most horrifying is that it won´t get to bootloader and vibrate when I hold down the power button. Also tried with 3 buttons (Power + VolUp + Home) and it didn´t help.
I must say I have been using the phone with CyanogenMod11.0 for about 2 years for now and only issue I have had was about a month ago when somebody called me and I was in a hurry, so I just tried to end that call, but my phone bumped out and shutted down itself. When I tried to reboot the device, it got stuck in the bootloader and I had done about 15 reboots when it finally went up again.

But now to the problem again.
First: Is it possible to somehow get my files back from the internal memory, even after debricking the phone and flashing a new ROM?
Second: If I am using 4.4.4 CM11.0, then can I use these files given in the first post of this topic: https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...dload-t3323271 which are as they say for 4.1.2 and 5.1.1?
Third: What could be the reason of that accident (I had 4 apps that were not downloaded from Play Store, including WifiKill)?
Fourth: How do I prevent that it will not happen again, because I really like the UI of CM11 and would like to use it.

Thanks for all that are helping me!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
i8730

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)