By skeevydude, Recognized Contributor on 29th August 2013, 04:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th September 2013, 10:45 PM |#21  
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 240

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyreimer

Thanks for this! Makes Carbon usable for me.

Sent from my MB886 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thank you. Its working for touchwizrom as well

6th May 2014, 03:11 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello, I am on CarbonRom and during calls the proximity sensor works some times, other the screen doesnt turn on when it should, I also had this problem with CyanFox.

I installed this fix and it didnt solve the issue.

Any ideas?
6th May 2014, 03:52 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Is there a fix for stock rom? Proximity works on the phone app but doesnt work on viber(its like whatsapp). The screen doesnt turn off when someone calls from viber
28th October 2014, 06:21 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Hi, I installed this on my AHD running the Validus 4.4.4 ROM because I was having the described problems with the screen. After installing, my phone began to immediately drop outgoing calls when the person answered and incoming calls when I answered. I'm not completely sure this is related to this fix, because I did a fresh ROM install without the fix and am still getting the same behavior. What is really strange, is that I can make outgoing calls to companies with automated systems, and the phone doesn't drop the call when the automated system answers. This only seems to happen with mobile numbers. I'm not sure about land lines.

Could my problem be related to this fix, even though it shouldn't be present after a fresh install? Or does this fix persist after a fresh install? TIA.
24th April 2016, 04:18 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'm using S4 i9500 & facing this issue too. Can i install this file on my device?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)