3 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By Siddharth Mahajan, Junior Member on 8th June 2014, 07:51 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th October 2015, 06:24 PM |#51  

More
Need of latest recovery
I request you all developers to make a custom material touch recovery for Micromax A102

6th November 2015, 05:05 AM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi,
I have root my Micromax Doodle 3 A102 and added lollypop custom ROM, which successfully installed.
Now I have tried with MIUI custom ROM over Lollypop custom ROM from recovery mode which is started installation and after reboot device its continuously splash screen showing but not starting my device can please provide some advice to resolve this.

Thanks is advance!
7th November 2015, 06:00 AM |#53  

More
well first i want to tell that am really very sorry to post this here! there is pretty uch development for doodle 3! but why not for doodle 4? i am amazed! itz a pretty decent phone! plz some one has to take the initiative to develop doodle 4 and create a separate thread for this Doodle 4! Spare me for my mistakes! _/\_
24th November 2015, 02:08 PM |#54  

More
i install recoveryfrom rashr bt i lost imei so what can i do for get back imeis in micromax a102
22nd December 2015, 08:30 AM |#55  

More
[QUOTE=sachin gowda123;56489170]i flashed my doodle 3 with android l rom
try to go in recovery mode by pressing volume up and power button
18th February 2016, 06:12 PM |#56  

More
Problem in hard reset in micromax doodle 3
i have rooted my micromax canvas doodle 3 phone. Now i am not able to go to recovery mode even i am unable to restet my phone (normal and hard both). please sujjest what to do.
12th March 2016, 10:01 PM |#57  

More
Micromax a 102 android is was removed unfortunately. How to install it ????
23rd April 2016, 07:53 PM |#58  
Thanks Meter: 6

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhruvdiatm

HY to unbrick you need few things:
1) A lots of patience.
2) get the jelly bean stock ROM from here (confirm your doodle 3's RAM size and download the corresponding stock file only) : http://support.moulnisky.com/index.p...%20Serie/A310/
3) You will get the sp flash tool there too.

Restore and if found satisfactory you can donate: contact support@moulnisky.com for bank details.

The database you have built is so insanely awesome. I can't pay you a cent since I'm unemployed but I clicked on a few ads. Much appreciated mate.
25th April 2016, 09:05 AM |#59  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by forgedinmars

The database you have built is so insanely awesome. I can't pay you a cent since I'm unemployed but I clicked on a few ads. Much appreciated mate.

If it helped u,
Then we got our donations
3rd July 2016, 11:52 AM |#60  

More
I tried flashing this recovery but the recovery mode is showing that there's no command and was not able to flash a ROM

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr7.aryan

bro its easy..

--for rooting..just download framaroot version 1.4.1..im uploading apk..!!

--for CWM Recovery im uploading recovery image..download it and place in root of ur sdcard then download mobile uncle tools from playstore to flash recovery..!!

I tried flashing this recovery but the recovery mode is showing that there's no command and was not able to flash a ROM.
10th July 2016, 07:57 AM |#61  

More
even i need a custom lollipop rom for my micromax a102
Hi,everybody.I'm new here but I've managed to root my micromax a102 running on 4.4.2, Baseband version-MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V43,2014/05/29 11.15, Kernel version-3.4.67 and Build number ZAW1800G_060A_V8_2_5.If anybody knows any good roms compatible with my device than mail me.Thnx
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
micromax-a102

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)