By daniel_hk, Recognized Contributor on 19th April 2014, 12:16 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
20th April 2016, 10:25 AM |#151  
Flag Deil
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by p3dboard

I am on a p6810, wifi only version, i installed the nano open gapps, along with supersu beta 2.52 initially and haven't experienced any freezing. I got the latest gapps build for Android 4.4.

Have you got an sdcard? Try removing it if you do as I have found that sometimes a faulty sd card can be the issue

I do have an SD card, yes. Hm, I hope it's not faulty - it's my trusty 32GB. I'll try it tonight, see if I can get it working.

I'm currently on CarbonROM 5.1.1, and although it's pretty snappy it still feels sluggish even with overclock and a different I/O. 4.4.4 just seems like the way to go on the P6800.

20th April 2016, 05:39 PM |#152  
Flag Deil

More
I have downloaded SM Script Manager, put the two lines in and installed all of it without my SD. No freezes so far. I'm experimenting with the wakelock now to see if it's fixed.
20th April 2016, 08:00 PM |#153  
Flag Deil

More
I just wanted to confirm that using the script works. No more wakelocks. I was experiencing a brief wakelock on RILJ - but going into airplane mode fixed that. Have to see if it comes back when my SIM is active.
25th April 2016, 02:28 PM |#154  
Flag Deil

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourer

I'm currently having an issue after trying this room for a day. Right know my wifi won't turn on for some reason and my Bluetooth just turns on without me wanting to. I don't know if this is a bug or if it has something to do with a bad flashing. I really like this rom as a daily driver so please of anyone knows what to do I would appreciate it a lot.

Thanks in advance mates

I have the same thing. Bluetooth keeps turning on by itself. I can fix it by clearing all data on the Bluetooth Sharing App in All Apps. That fixes it until the next time I activate it and connect to a device.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.4.4, carbon, galaxytab 7.7, kitkat
Previous Thread Next Thread