FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL]Minimal ADB and Fastboot [1-6-17]

2,605 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,730
 
By shimp208, Recognized Contributor on 10th June 2013, 06:16 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th February 2016, 12:00 PM |#481  
RSDamasceno's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 234
 
More
Deleted
The Following User Says Thank You to RSDamasceno For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RSDamasceno Ad-Free
 
 
10th March 2016, 07:29 AM |#482  
Spacerider's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Many thanks for this tool. I saved a lot of time and it saved my phone too...
The Following User Says Thank You to Spacerider For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Spacerider Ad-Free
21st March 2016, 06:32 AM |#483  
Senior Member
Flag Caloocan
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Thank you very much! i will use this tool to help me flash my shield tablet to RoW LTE!
The Following User Says Thank You to igeigeige For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift igeigeige Ad-Free
24th April 2016, 10:04 PM |#484  
jcracken's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Litchfield Park
Thanks Meter: 140
 
Donate to Me
More
Is this tool still maintained? They just pushed out an update to adb that makes it a lot better in certain areas: http://www.androidpolice.com/2016/04...ibility-fixes/

What are the chances that this adb package will see these changes?
The Following User Says Thank You to jcracken For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jcracken Ad-Free
25th April 2016, 04:41 AM |#485  
shimp208's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 2,730
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcracken

Is this tool still maintained? They just pushed out an update to adb that makes it a lot better in certain areas: http://www.androidpolice.com/2016/04...ibility-fixes/

What are the chances that this adb package will see these changes?

@jcracken @demkantor Yes!!! This tool is very much still maintained and will continue to be maintained for a long time to come ! My goal is to push out a new update within the next two weeks hopefully more sooner then latter. My studies and family situations have taken more time away from XDA in the recent months then I would have liked but let me reiterate Minimal ADB and Fastboot is here to stay. And thank you XDA for all the support you have given me in the process !
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to shimp208 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shimp208 Ad-Free
25th April 2016, 05:48 PM |#486  
XxMikeMasterxX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 208
 
More
@shimp208 - you da man. Best of luck with everything and your ADB tool is the best I've come across. I recommend it to everyone I know.
The Following User Says Thank You to XxMikeMasterxX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XxMikeMasterxX Ad-Free
26th April 2016, 03:09 AM |#487  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimp208

@jcracken @demkantor Yes!!! This tool is very much still maintained and will continue to be maintained for a long time to come ! My goal is to push out a new update within the next two weeks hopefully more sooner then latter. My studies and family situations have taken more time away from XDA in the recent months then I would have liked but let me reiterate Minimal ADB and Fastboot is here to stay. And thank you XDA for all the support you have given me in the process !

Thanks for this awesome tool and your time maintaining it!

Sent from my SM-T700 using XDA-Developers mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Ltjwcpd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ltjwcpd Ad-Free
27th April 2016, 04:48 PM |#488  
shimp208's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 2,730
 
Donate to Me
More
@demkantor @berndblb

As promised ladies and gentleman I'm am proud to present all of you with Minimal ADB and Fastboot Version 1.4!

Changelog:

Version 1.4 (4-27-16)
*Updated ADB and Fastboot to latest version 1.0.3.5 release candidates
*Prepared for eventual open sourcing of Minimal ADB and Fastboot

Thank you for all the support and please continue to provide feedback on what new features you would to see implemented in the next version of Minimal ADB and Fastboot. Over 450,000 downloaded version 1.3.1 alone!
The Following 91 Users Say Thank You to shimp208 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shimp208 Ad-Free
27th April 2016, 06:11 PM |#489  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
@shimp208 Thank you very much for this tool, its easily one of my most important applications so when I heard it was updated I rushed to download it. That said I got a trojan warning by Windows Defender on Win10. Since it's never happened before with any of the previous releases I'm hesitant to allow this one right away without asking you first, any idea why it would be a false positive?

false positive
27th April 2016, 06:21 PM |#490  
shimp208's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 2,730
 
Donate to Me
More
@ignitionnight

I can promise you MAF is safe that your virus scan is a false positive again my program is perfectly safe!

Edit: The reason for the false positive is it is a new file and an exe at that and since it has no trust rating yet it flags it as a false positive
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to shimp208 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shimp208 Ad-Free
28th April 2016, 10:03 AM |#491  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 779
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimp208

@ignitionnight

I can promise you MAF is safe that your virus scan is a false positive again my program is perfectly safe!

Edit: The reason for the false positive is it is a new file and an exe at that and since it has no trust rating yet it flags it as a false positive

MAF32.exe is detected as Trojan by NANO-Antivirus according to VirusTotal - https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c...is/1461833991/

I know its a false positive. Just informing.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adb, easy adb, fastboot, installer, minimal
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes