Thanks Meter: 58

By krispy521, Senior Member on 7th January 2014, 04:03 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th January 2014, 03:10 PM |#11  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield, Ma
Thanks Meter: 2,776

More
I'd like to find out why this happening too. I've played around with all the router settings as well and no dice. I have a netgear ac1200 and it'd be nice to use the 5ghz

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

15th January 2016, 04:42 AM |#12  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistertac

I'd like to find out why this happening too. I've played around with all the router settings as well and no dice. I have a netgear ac1200 and it'd be nice to use the 5ghz

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Guys, I've been having the same issue and just gave up a few months ago, just working off the 2.4. I realized it's not the router, when I was in the car trying to use the Hotspot and no one could connect. They were able to before all this started. After fiddling with it for quite a while I realized that it was transmitting at 5ghz. I switched to 2.4 and everything came up. Definitely the phone.
28th April 2016, 08:01 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I got the same problem with my note 3 (n9005) on every rom since 5.0.
I can see the AC WiFis, but I'm unable to connect. It makes no difference, choosing another channel or trying it in another network.

The behaviour: it tries to connect, (connecting..) after not even a half second, it just falls back into the state like I newer tried to connect (password is saved, and it don't says, it's a wrong password entered.) If I enter a wrong password, it tells me to reenter the correct password.

Any suggestions, what it could be?..

Thanks in advance
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)