Flag Bay city
Thanks Meter: 44

Donate to Me
More
Info 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by vince.lupe

Snapshot

That may be because there is probably something wrong with your camera, I've tripped knox and nothing like that has happened on my device. I have SM-G900P. So, you may need to get your Camera/Motherboard replaced..
27th April 2016, 04:13 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slenderman8090

That may be because there is probably something wrong with your camera, I've tripped knox and nothing like that has happened on my device. I have SM-G900P. So, you may need to get your Camera/Motherboard replaced..

Hahaha, thanks for the help, man 😀 It's been quite awhile, but I just moved on to the Note 4 and haven't been happier 😀
27th April 2016, 04:15 PM |#24  
Flag Bay city
Thanks Meter: 44

Donate to Me
More
Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by vince.lupe

Hahaha, thanks for the help, man 😀 It's been quite awhile, but I just moved on to the Note 4 and haven't been happier 😀

Yeah figured as much.. Lol. Been there done that.. Been wanting to get the S7, but no such luck do to poor income.
29th April 2016, 04:47 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slenderman8090

Yeah figured as much.. Lol. Been there done that.. Been wanting to get the S7, but no such luck do to poor income.

It's completely fine, man - actually, if you're having trouble with poor income, why don't you send me a private message and I'll tell you about what I do for a living? We can communicate via Whatsapp if it interests you 😀 If you're into nutrition and/or helping others, I have the right home business opportunity for you which gives you the option to make as much as you want for the amount of work you put into it while leading a fun life with the number one nutritional business in the world (Herbalife International - over 96 countries throughout the world) 😀
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)