Snapshot

Attachments

• 1450072821254.jpg
    1450072821254.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 475

vince.lupe

Nov 6, 2013
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Yeah figured as much.. Lol. Been there done that.. Been wanting to get the S7, but no such luck do to poor income.

It's completely fine, man - actually, if you're having trouble with poor income, why don't you send me a private message and I'll tell you about what I do for a living? We can communicate via Whatsapp if it interests you ? If you're into nutrition and/or helping others, I have the right home business opportunity for you which gives you the option to make as much as you want for the amount of work you put into it while leading a fun life with the number one nutritional business in the world (Herbalife International - over 96 countries throughout the world) ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My Tmobile Samsung S5 had tripped Knox after rooted. I read that Triangle Away can set back the Knox counter. Before purchasing this app, I want to ask have anyone able to use Triangle Away on the S5? Thank!

It will not work. If you try it, it may brick your phone.
    I think you are misinformed. KNOX cannot currently be subverted.

That is correct - some have said (those that know more than I) that tripping knox blows a Q FUSE which as I understand it is a phyisical attribute on the phone not a software attribute - - to UNDO that would be impossible without a soldering iron of somekind -)(joking) but there are tons of QFUSES avaialble from what I have read - and it seems that Samsung and maybe even the carrier tech staff have a way of "Reassigning" the QFUSE or someting - as many phones taken back for repairs are returned with Knox reset to 0.

I may be completely wrong in the way I am describing this - as I am not developer and have only read a bunch about it - much of which was way over my head - but that is my interpreation of how it works (on a very simple level)
    D
    Deleted member 2653512
    For the record, I ran Triangle Away on my TMO S5 without any issue. I'm not sure if it worked as I have not checked.. but it did not brick my phone.

Also, this is the first I've heard of this KNOX chip and hardware tampering system. It is very possible to construct a loop that is designed to blow a fuse; thus triggering a desired software effect. HOWEVER, its still software which means that (in theory) its still possible to work around. If all of this is true, it will only be a matter of time before we have a work around.
    wondering any update did it work or not ....i need to send my phone in and wanted to know

Triangle away will not reset your Knox flag.

The flag can be reset in theory and has actually has been reset under controlled conditions in Development threads. But don't expect an end user solution to materialize anytime soon. For all practical purposes, a Knox flag is irreversible.

Sending a 0x1 phone to Samsung for warranty service will inevitably get it returned as unrepairable i.e. a refused warranty claim. If you live in the EU you can argue with them as their are stronger consumer protection laws ostensibly preventing them from refusing a claim unless they can demonstrate that your root damaged the phone.

For anyone elsewhere, it's more effective to claim warranty through your carrier. Many carriers don't care about Knox.

thank for the information.:good:
    my friend just took a GS5 back to tmobile because he basiclly bicked it and was to impatient to drop iot off at my house to fix it. They gave him a new one no questions asked and knox was tripped ..Its like they dont even care .. If you have premium handset protection it dont even matter if you trip knox . I think they would rather get a knox tripped phone rather than one that has a cracked screen ..The sales people up there only know how to do one thngand that is a factory reset to solve any and all problems .LOL.The last thing tmobile wants to do is keep you from having a phone.