AllianceROM Lollipop v12 Final 10.07.2015

Do you want to continue building off of Note 3 base, or Use S5 base

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

TheDriller

Jan 31, 2012
Augusta, GA
Its been a while hasn't it guys? I still check the thread when I get notifications. I haven't even turned my Note 3 on in several months. So I can't even try to replicate things for you. I am working in the Persian Gulf in a high security government production zone. I am not allowed to have a camera or GPS. So I am using a PoS Chinese dupad phone.

The NFC problems are known. They will always be there. Its not something I can fix. SBeam and other NFC features work fine. Anything with payments will NOT work and will cause WWIII in the software. Its not a bug. Its a feature. Its designed to prevent you from looking like an idiot trying to make a purchase with your phone.

The Odin thing. Flashing stock firmwares via Odin will NOT trip Knox. Knox doesn't matter anyway unless you need the secure container cause you work for the gubment. If you are using this rom then I assume you do not so don't worry about Knox.

The proximity sensor? I have never heard of this bug. I would suspect it's a hardware issue. Maybe it's going bad. Although it happens regularly on my Chinese phone. I just got used to clicking the power button before bringing it to my face. There has never been any modification to the proximity sensor or the libs for that. They have always been the stock Sammy ones. I would check it manually with your hand while in a call with voicemail or something and narrow it down. Could be that there is an app with a keep screen awake function in the code interfering with the prox sensor too.

Hope this helps guys

Sent from my M7 using Tapatalk

TheDriller

Jan 31, 2012
Augusta, GA
Everything about this rom is fantastic aside from this NFC issue and a little bit of misc. theming stuff...

The NFC thing really just messed me up ... I've had to wipe to fix this ROM so many times... But yet it still seems to be the best out there for our ATT note 3...

I'm happy with NFC disabled... I know there's a way to remove setting options from the settings app... It's really the only thing that would stabilize this ROM...

As with NFC service disabled... Settings quits... Perhaps decompiling and editing the settings apk may be the fix?

Reference-
http://forums.androidcentral.com/op...anyone-know-how-edit-settings-apk-solved.html

UPDATE - I ended up wiping again.

Let me be the 10th person to say this in this thread.

DO NOT INSTALL GOOGLE WALLET OR ANDROID PAY - THEY MESS UP NFC AND CAUSE CONSTANT FORCE CLOSES.

UPDATE - Found a fix for this. Read below a few posts.

I am having the same issue, though it started after installing the Uber app ( I think). Would be great if someone could figure out a fix :/

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------

**BETTER SOLUTION A FEW POSTS DOWN**

So this fixed the constant NFC errors. I take no responsibility if this crashes your phone because it pretty much involved deleting things for no logical reason.

Regardless, this seemed to fix it:
- go to /data/data/com.google.android.gms and delete everything with "wallet" in the filename. One of the files specifically references google wallet for third-party apps, such as Uber and Lyft, both of which have previously set my phone off into NFC crash loops
- go to /data/data/com.google.android.gms/shared_prefs/com.google.android.gms.tapandpay.service.TapAndPayServiceStorage.xml and change "tap_and_pay_enabled" from "true" to "false."

I restarted and hung at the AllianceRom boot video. Pulled the battery. Rebooted and everything works fine!

Cannot emphasize enough YMMV, I would only do this if you are at your whits-end and are seconds away from factory wiping anyway.

Thanks I'll definitely try your way too. It turns out that after testing a bit more, even having Lyft installed causes the wallet files to reappear! Uber, meanwhile, seamed to play nice. I'll try disabling the services as you mentioned and report back!

Edit:

SUCCESS!! The seams to have fixed it. Thanks!

Help needed,
Thanks for the AllianceROM, the first one I chose to customise my device.

How do I get back to NC2 without hitting 0x0. Confusing that various sources differ that Odin burns 0x1 or not :confused: ?

I received a stock NC2 n900A, rooted it with Towelroot, got Alliance v12 thru SS 3.75 after going thru the OP.
It said I could get back to NC2 with SS backup of my stock NC2. Great.
Installed ARv12 isn't executing certain things as expected - there's couple Stagefright leftovers, Add Call Record button didn't show up...

Decided to get back to NC2 stock backup.
Reboot to SS, Wipe, Restore backup, reboot system got me to blank screen post Att white anime with "Unfortunately ... has stopped" pileup. Even to the only System restore which won't even show those FCs.

My Priorities - 0x0 stays :good:
After days of gleaning thu, still confused what all can trip knox. People just talk evolved. :cyclops:

I had 3.4.0 722276 Kernel before with Odin Mode reading - 0x0 and S2, T2, R2, A3, P2 (How this interprets & restricts?)
After ARv12 I have 4335446 kernel and same Knox readings. But my Stock Recovery says OC1 at the top.

How do I get back to NC2 without hitting 0x0. Confusing that various sources differ that Odin burns 0x1 or not? I downloaded Stock NC2 4 files. Leaving out BL bootloader file would do?

Thanks

See above

Hey guys,

My V9 alliance was stuck in a bootloop so I downloaded v12 and installed it from recovery. However when I go to my version in the about device it still says its V11 even tho im 100% positive I flashed the V12 I downloaded The MD5 also matched what was in the description. I am also getting the blank google music task bar too. Is there a known bug where it still says V11? Thanks for any help!

Thanks,
Nick

I can't remember if I forgot to change that. If you downloaded from the link in the Op then it's v12. Might not say it.
how to change dialer..... op says its for only kitkat... not for lollipop????
So yes. Bubbas Spot is for the kit Kat version of this rom. Its very old. Like him. Don't try to flash it on the Lollipop version. Bad things will happen.

Reactions: Bubba and latinohot

mikep90

May 24, 2014
I know I won't get support for xposed but I have to know was there soemthing done on v12 that it will not work at all. It use to work on v11 but on v12 it will not boot pass the alliance screen at all. If somebody could tell of they had got it working on it or was something done on v12 where it will not work at all.

Javs2010

Sep 20, 2010
Does anybody experience the contacts not syncing for some reason they unsync and I have to restart my phone to fix it now happens multiple times a day and I've tried everything to fix it even clean install multiple times and can't seem to find a solution I figured if it was my account in general my other devices would have the same problem so I guess I'll try to go back to stock to see if it fixes it I love this rom and don't wanna leave it tho

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jdowning105

Jun 6, 2014
Senoia
startup issues

Good afternoon,

I have a Samsung Note 3(AT&T), rooted, with the N900a_v12 Rom installed for about 6 months now. The following issues I have not been able to work through. Although I must say, it runs great and I appreciate the ROM.

1. It takes literally 5-8 minutes for the phone to turn on. It will go in the the Alliance startup screen and run for a very long time and when it does show come on, a pop-up with "Updating Android Apps X of XX" appears. It acts like the rom is reloading at each start up. it is the same with Hot Restart as well.
2. My Dalvik-Cache is filling up the phone with over 3GB of stuff. I have deleted the folder and it came right back.

I'll be glad to send any additional information to help with these issues.

John Downing

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
Good afternoon,

I have a Samsung Note 3(AT&T), rooted, with the N900a_v12 Rom installed for about 6 months now. The following issues I have not been able to work through. Although I must say, it runs great and I appreciate the ROM.

1. It takes literally 5-8 minutes for the phone to turn on. It will go in the the Alliance startup screen and run for a very long time and when it does show come on, a pop-up with "Updating Android Apps X of XX" appears. It acts like the rom is reloading at each start up. it is the same with Hot Restart as well.
2. My Dalvik-Cache is filling up the phone with over 3GB of stuff. I have deleted the folder and it came right back.

I'll be glad to send any additional information to help with these issues.

John Downing

You deleting that folder is the reason it is rebuilding the device cache every time you reboot. Stop doing it.

That is alot. I would look at the apps you have installed, but then again Samsung is not well known for their great software.

jdowning105

Jun 6, 2014
Senoia
You deleting that folder is the reason it is rebuilding the device cache every time you reboot. Stop doing it.

That is alot. I would look at the apps you have installed, but then again Samsung is not well known for their great software.

True, I can understand that, but, I've only erased it once and it has rebuilt itself during succeeding restart. However, even though it's there, it still takes 5-8 minutes to restart.

OK, I'll check out my apps and see what's going on with them.

Thank you for responding.

John D

Javs2010

Sep 20, 2010
Is there a way to flash the emojione emojis on this rom? Haven't been successful and was just curious

Bubba

Dec 31, 2011
Hell ( I've taken over. Come on down.)
True, I can understand that, but, I've only erased it once and it has rebuilt itself during succeeding restart. However, even though it's there, it still takes 5-8 minutes to restart.

OK, I'll check out my apps and see what's going on with them.

Thank you for responding.

John D

Look at the apps you have installed. You will most likely find multiple versions of some of them. They will be numbered. Delete all but the highest number (then reboot I believe ). @Morningstar holds the record for versions of Playstore if I remember correctly.

Javs2010

Sep 20, 2010
Does anybody else experience complete lockup of phone after downloading apps from Google play? Happens almost every time and has been for awhile have also fresh installed many times and still does it.. Weird thing is I can install an apk from a file manager and that doesn't happen only does it from Google play apps and can't seem to find any help searching Google ?

Last edited:

manovedh21

Jul 5, 2016
In preparation for new releases with out my modded ROM Customizer, I am going to post it here for those that want to flash AlliamceROM and are currently on another KK ROM.
Remember this is only for coming from another KK ROM and want to run this ROM. Download and install like a normal app.

Remember the reboot option in this app will only work if you have my reboot to safestrap mod already baked in current ROM.

Safestrap Modified ROM Customizer
https://copy.com/0liejkECpImb6k8f
I downloaded and installed this ROM on my rooted Galaxy Note 3 from AT$T.
The ROM looks great, the Alliance Control can modify everything but only issue is after applying the Theme, it starts FC. Especially if you have chosen the dark theme, many menus becomes unreadable. Work around was not to apply theme but just keep changing the minor settings, it's cumbersome but at least doesn't not FC the Alliance Control. I also tried removing the app as given in this thread and install from APK. But the APK version does not have many options to configure we can just apply from the available themes (Am I missing anything?).
Second most worry some issue is the Carrier Data connection. I have 4G LTE sim and connection. However, ever since I installed this ROM, the connection did not connect to 4G network. IT ONLY CONNECTS TO 3G !!! I tried all the settings but even with connection type as 'LTE', its still 3G only. My current version is Android 5.0.2 with baseband as 'OC1'. I learned from other threads that, I may have to flash OC2 MODEM in order to get the 4G LTE working. I tried flashing it using SafeStrap but it FAILED. I am not able to flash OC2 firmware as well as OC2 MODEM, both of them fails while flashing in SafeStrap.

Rest of the ROM looks GREAT and battery is also great.

Has anyone got the carrier data issue? I NEED TO GET THE 4G LTE ISSUE ASAP.

manovedh21

Jul 5, 2016
I downloaded and installed this ROM on my rooted Galaxy Note 3 from AT$T.
The ROM looks great, the Alliance Control can modify everything but only issue is after applying the Theme, it starts FC. Especially if you have chosen the dark theme, many menus becomes unreadable. Work around was not to apply theme but just keep changing the minor settings, it's cumbersome but at least doesn't not FC the Alliance Control. I also tried removing the app as given in this thread and install from APK. But the APK version does not have many options to configure we can just apply from the available themes (Am I missing anything?).
Second most worry some issue is the Carrier Data connection. I have 4G LTE sim and connection. However, ever since I installed this ROM, the connection did not connect to 4G network. IT ONLY CONNECTS TO 3G !!! I tried all the settings but even with connection type as 'LTE', its still 3G only. My current version is Android 5.0.2 with baseband as 'OC1'. I learned from other threads that, I may have to flash OC2 MODEM in order to get the 4G LTE working. I tried flashing it using SafeStrap but it FAILED. I am not able to flash OC2 firmware as well as OC2 MODEM, both of them fails while flashing in SafeStrap.

Rest of the ROM looks GREAT and battery is also great.

Has anyone got the carrier data issue? I NEED TO GET THE 4G LTE ISSUE ASAP.

I Also want to know, how to configure the ROM correctly so that all the services like Google Play, Samsung Kies etc recognizes the correct model of the phone?
Mine is AT$T Galaxy Note 3 - SM-N900A, but all the services are recognizing it as SM-N9005. Due to this the Google Play services not updating correctly, exits stating error "Device not supported". I already have cleared all the play service data and rebooted the phone. I don't just want to show the SM-N900A in device info on phone, but need the services to recognize the device correctly.

Reactions: drizzle3000

Natureboyhcg

Feb 26, 2009
is there a app storage limit?.. what i did was flash it on stock as it says do but becasue of the 2gb limit usually on roms i made slot 1 with a larger capacity and flashed there as well . all is working properly but when i flash things such as super user on the slot one i end up with a black screen after safestrap splash and then eventually reboots to stock recovery the only fix is basically reflashing alliance and then everything comes back like normal working order..but im more than willing to only use the stock mode if it has expanded stroage for apps .. nothing like having the insufficent space warning .

Javs2010

Sep 20, 2010
Been needing to ask this but kept forgetting. Does anyone else's Bluetooth lag out or crackle when playing music through Bluetooth? Need to know if it's a ROM problem or my phone so I can get it checked out

Natureboyhcg

Feb 26, 2009
I Also want to know, how to configure the ROM correctly so that all the services like Google Play, Samsung Kies etc recognizes the correct model of the phone?
Mine is AT$T Galaxy Note 3 - SM-N900A, but all the services are recognizing it as SM-N9005. Due to this the Google Play services not updating correctly, exits stating error "Device not supported". I already have cleared all the play service data and rebooted the phone. I don't just want to show the SM-N900A in device info on phone, but need the services to recognize the device correctly.
I ended up downloading play services from a website to update it. Couldn't get youtube updated and that was the solution

Jesse6749

May 1, 2010
T.B.A
In preparation for new releases with out my modded ROM Customizer, I am going to post it here for those that want to flash AlliamceROM and are currently on another KK ROM.
Remember this is only for coming from another KK ROM and want to run this ROM. Download and install like a normal app.

Remember the reboot option in this app will only work if you have my reboot to safestrap mod already baked in current ROM.

Hello, I wanted to try your rom on my Note 3 that I got from work since they did not wanted it back and I just just rooted it and I have kitkat running on, but the copy.com website no longer allows files to be downloaded. Is there some where I can get your rom customizer and also the safestrap 3.72 for lollypop which I also cannot find either.

Thanks,

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

vy5ere6y.jpg

thefamilysig.png

The Alliance Team is proud to present AllianceROM for the AT&T Note 3. This is the most customizeable ROM available for ANY device. Millions of different on the fly theming options, more so than any AOSP based ROM. If you are tired of having to choose an xposed module and reboot only to see the effect isn't quite what you like, then I challenge you to try this.

SS.png

The Possibilities Are Endless...
    apa4abe9.jpg

Help Key :)
    4una6e6u.jpg

vehuga8Y.JPG

Features_original.png

Code:
    Based off of International Lollipop FW
    Busybox
    Bash
    SQLite3
    Rooted
    Knox and associated containers Removed
    Official Device Status

Color Changers

Statusbar with Awesome KitKat gradient option!!!
    Dropdown bg gradient
    Toggle bg gradient
    Signal/wifi
    Clock
    Battery
    Notification Icons
    Traffic Meter
    Asu meter (signal strength)
    Battery Bar
    Toggles On
    Toggles Off
    Toggles Dim
    Toggles Text
    Settings Button
    Dropdown Clock
    Dropdown Header
    Dropdown Date
    Dropdown Handle
    Dropdown Background
    Brightness Slider Background
    Clear Button Background
    Ongoing Headers
    Power Menu
    Phone text (option to turn off 3rd party apps)
    Dialpad/phone tabs/contact tabs
    Overscroll
    Checkboxes and Switches
    Spinners

Statusbar Mods

Alliance statusbar wallpaper app with transparency
    Traffic meter
    Asu Meter

Clock

Right/center/none
    am/pm style small/large/none
    Day of Week small/normal/none

Icons
    Show/hide Alarm
    Show/hide Bluetooth
    Show/hide Volume
    Show/hide Keyboard
    Show/hide Dormant Mode
    Show/hide Nfc
    Show/hide Smartstay

Battery

Battery image selector
    Battery charge image selector

Battery Bar

On/off
    Choose style
    Choose thickness
    Charge animation on/off

Dropdown

Alliance Wallpaper app
    Hide dropdown Header
    Date shortpress launch app
    Date longpress launch app
    Hide brightness slider
    Hide notifications title
    Hide no notifications title
    Hide ongoing notifications title
    Show/hide AOSP clear button
    Show/hide Lock button
    Show/hide Recents button
    Show/hide Settings button

Toggles

Hide toggle text
    Hide toggle indicator
    Number of toggles in view 1 to 10
    Collapse dropdown after toggle press

Power Menu

Show/hide Data
    Show/hide Airplane
    Show/hide Accessibility
    Show/hide Power Off
    Show/hide Restart - with 4 way reboot
    Show/hide Screenshot
    Show/hide Sound options

LockScreen

AOSP lock with shortcuts enabled
    Finger Ink enabled
    Color change Ink
    Random Ink color - Changes color on each unlock
    Widgets on secure lock enabled
    Quick unlock - no need to press ok when entering pin/pw on secure locks
    Torchlight enabled

Phone Mods

Call record
    Automatic incoming call record on/off
    Automatic outgoing call record on/off
    Remove increasing ringtone
    Set end call delay

General Mods

Screen off animations - CRT/Fade/None
    Low storage notification on/off
    Low battery popup on/off
    Full-charge notification on/off
    USB connect sound on/off
    Email security on/off
    NFC With screen off on/off
    NFC icon show/hide

Apps

Restart SysUI
    Restart SecPhone
    Back N Theme back up app
    Statusbar Wallpaper
    Dropdown Wallpaper
    Unlim multiWindows
    Any app pen Window
    Alliance control in settings
    Torch on lock screen enabled in settings>display

SMS

Save messages to sdcard
    No mms conversion
    Group messaging enabled
    Scheduled messaging enabled
    Unlimited recipients
    No sms in call log
    Increased sms per hour limit
    Split view on/off toggle enabled
    Increased mms image size
    Screen on/off notification toggle activated

Changelog_original.png

Code:
    *** v12 10.07.2015 ***
    This is more of a maintenance update
    Various bug fixes and updates
    Cleaned up some code
    Fixed Statusbar Transparency Bug
    Updated Alliogram to latest sources

*** v11 08.22.2015***
    The Rebirth
    Theme is now complete - Switch base themes on the fly by going to Alliance Control>Themes/Colors>BaseTheme
    Huge thanks to @Morningstar for all his hard work and *cough*dedication*cough* on the theme
    It looks amazing! Thank You @Morningstar!
    Be aware of the need to adjust text colors when switching themes
    Patched Stagefright Vulnerability
    [INDENT]1.CVE-2015-1538, P0006, Google Stagefright ‘stsc’ MP4 Atom Integer Overflow Remote Code Execution
    2.CVE-2015-1538, P0004, Google Stagefright ‘ctts’ MP4 Atom Integer Overflow Remote Code Execution
    3.CVE-2015-1538, P0004, Google Stagefright ‘stts’ MP4 Atom Integer Overflow Remote Code Execution
    4.CVE-2015-1538, P0004, Google Stagefright ‘stss’ MP4 Atom Integer Overflow Remote Code Execution
    5.CVE-2015-1539, P0007, Google Stagefright ‘esds’ MP4 Atom Integer Underflow Remote Code Execution
    6.CVE-2015-3827, P0008, Google Stagefright ‘covr’ MP4 Atom Integer Underflow Remote Code Execution
    7.CVE-2015-3826, P0009, Google Stagefright 3GPP Metadata Buffer Overread
    8.CVE-2015-3828, P0010, Google Stagefright 3GPP Integer Underflow Remote Code Execution
    9.CVE-2015-3824, P0011, Google Stagefright ‘tx3g’ MP4 Atom Integer Overflow Remote Code Execution
    10.CVE-2015-3829, P0012, Google Stagefright ‘covr’ MP4 Atom Integer Overflow Remote Code Execution[/INDENT]

Some more NFC Work
    SHealth Still broken for now sorry
    Fixed Upload/Download/Save themes in Alliance Manager

*** v10 08.03.2015***
    The big rework
    Sorry the theme is not done yet, we are still working on it
    OMFG THE COLORS!
    Added all kinds of per app colors
    Fixed the ones that didn't color properly
    Reworked Alliance Control
    New Animations
    Added CM Battery Picker and color option
    Completely revamped Framework, rom is much faster now
    Added Kofferland for a very special koffer
    Put in a fun throwback
    Fixed NFC... It works, I tried it everywhere I could
    Added a whole effing ton of new options to system settings thanks to @Morningstar
    Theres more but hell this has been 2 months in the making, so I forgot some stuff I am sure...

*** v9.1 05.24.2015 ***
    Emergency Patch For OTA Lib
    Just want to eliminate a future FC is all
    Flash over the top of v9

*** v9 05.23.2015 ***
    Removed 3minit Battery Mod
    Added back stock colorable battery. 3 way color option available with it.
    Added Alliance App Bar to Notificational Panel (there is a slight bug im still working on. On first boot, go to Alliance Control and go to Shortcuts. Enable the App Bar, then disable it and then restart SysUI to fix the gap in notification panel)
    Added Text color to Contacts list
    Added Text Color to TO/FROM List in MMS
    Added some other SysUI enhancements
    Added a Cloud Based theme storage. Make your theme, and Upload to share or Download other users themes. All themes are stored on our server.
    Added option for Official Alliance Busybox
    Added Official OTA Lollipop support for N900A
    After this release I will push updates via OTA and all you will need to do is set your options in OTA and when its done downloading, Hit Flash and there will be a Safestrap option
    Added back bloat apps
    The only things that have been removed are apps available on the playstore
    Forced NFC Off for the time being (I lost all my work when I bricked my phone, have to start over)
    Theme is not done yet, again lost all my work. 
    Hopefully I will have more on the next release. The major things are mostly worked out

*** v8 05.05.2015 ***
    Don't know what happed to my other changelog stuff :eek:
    Initial Lollipop Release
    NFC is broken. I know. I'm sorry. I will fix it next release
    Material Design conflicts with Alliance Manager themes. Use caution and common sense while adjusting colors.
    Alliance Theme base is in the works
    DO NOT UPDATE 3MINIT BATTERY APP IT WILL FC UI!!! WE ARE WORKING ON A FIX
    ROM will automatically flash OC1 Kernel so after install, just hit reboot.
    Reboot to safestrap works, and the rom will flash NC2 kernel. To reboot back into the rom, flash the OC1 Kernel located on the SDCard in the OC1_Kernel folder thanks to @Walter.White for his files and method. Saved me a bunch of prep time!!!:good:
    Please let me know whats not working and what should be changed/added its your ROM so YOU TELL ME! :cool:

*** v6 05.10.14 ***
    Whitelist to protect various apps from System BG wallpaper/color
    Add package name to the whitelist file in Alliance Folder on SD card
    Completely rearranged ROM control. Much cleaner now
    Themed in call screen
    Themed SecSettings lightly
    Squashed some bugs
    Added new WiFi toggles. We haz switches now
    Separated check box and switch color
    Separated some text coloring.
    Separated Power Menu colors
    AOSP lock screen added
    New messaging app. Colored in app.
    Galaxy S5 Launcher with icon pack support
    Fixed NFC quick panel icon switching correctly now
    Fixed some layouts
    Disabled the ATT contacts app. No more bull**** opening contacts for the first time.
    There's some more I probably forgot too.

*** v5 04.02.14 ***
    NEW ALLIANCE MANAGER!!!
    You can now theme your rom with 1 click! Backup and create themes
    Backup and create new CS Settings!!!
    Fixed bubbas issue. He now owes ME 5 dollars! :cool:
    Fixed the progress bar... (This is why RocketPlayer equalizer FC)
    Added more battery icons
    Added more Toggle icons
    Changed the way ATT does their NFC smali so all images should be universal
    30 completely working toggles. They wont disappear on you anymore!
    Added new Alliance wallpapers! Awesome work [user=237007]@Sparky[/user]b
    Lightly themed Contacts and Dialer Big thanks to @Tired Storeman

*** v4 03.13.14 ***
    Added TW Launcher back with option to set text color for Icons etc...
    Added System Background wallpaper and color changer
    Added Date style drop down in Notification Panel
    Added your choice of different quick panel toggle icons (and S5 style circles too!)
    Fixed CPU widget display
    Added color picker to CPU widget display
    Added an option to use default pop-up dialog boxes, or select your favorite...
    Added a whole bunch of new toggles ( torch, CS shortcut, camera, battery, power off etc)
    Added a user transparency selectable AccuWeather widget (fully transparent to fully opaque)
    Fixed the E-Mail force close issue (sorry, my bad)
    Integrated Safestrap into Alliance Settings app. It will no longer take up space in the launcher, just use the ROM Control app to open it from now on.
    Added a meet the Alliance Team in ROM Control, check us out. We're a bunch of pretty cool fellas...
    Also added a little something special for those who look for it :)
    There's probably more, but that is all I can remember off the top of my head

*** v3 03.10.14 ***
    Cleaned up some code to make it leaner and faster
    Added Back N Theme Support (Now you can set up your ROM however you want to and back up the settings. Then when you flash a new rom, you can restore these to save time!)
    Back N Theme was not made for the Note 3, were working on resizing the app, bear with us please, but Since we have these fancy little pens, they do come in quite handy to use the app. Its well worth it
    All FC fixed that I know about. It was my fault with the Phone/SystemUI FC... I fixed it...
    Hey at least I try to get fixes out as soon as I can!

*** v2 03.08.14 ***

Unlimited Bluetooth Tethering
    Transition animations set to .5 by default. Using camera will still make it go back to 1.0 for some stupid reason. I'm looking into it
    Fixed Volume Hot Boot
    Fixed App picker Hot Boot
    Fixed Settings FC
    Removed Persistent WiFi Notification
    Removed WiFi Unstable Notification (Need testers for this as I cant test myself)
    Device Status Official
    Added Notification Transparency/Color
    Fixed Ink Effect
    Added CPU Core load widget with color changer
    Added Color link to Battery History Chart
    Added System Wallpaper Chooser
    Added On the Fly WiFi Icon chooser
    Added On the Fly Signal Icon chooser
    Option to hide/show data in and out icons
    Added your choice of List View Animations (This is so effing sweet!!!)
    Added your choice of Dialog style (6 choices)
    Removed TW messaging cause it sucks...
    But I added a modded AOSP style messaging (no color changer on this one)
    Will provide OTA for TW Messaging and Launcher
    Removed TW Launcher, Apex is faster and more customizeable (because of this some of the launcher mods in Custom Settings will not work)
    Added restorecon to run at boot
    Some more that I probably forgot...
    I am already working on the next update, but this is what I am releasing right now. :)

*** v1 02.17.14 ***

First Release (Sorry about this one)

Credits_original.png
    Code:
    A huge thanks to the entire Alliance Team for all their help. And for inviting me to join them. Its a HUGE honor guys!
    Goldie
    TxR33
    sparx
    beanstown106
    beer in box
    Bas
    Mike T
    Ficeto
    Mikeymopar
    Anyone else that I missed

Installation_original.png
    I do this because I love doing this, not because I am trying to make money. I have a career in the petroleum industry, this is just a hobby. There has been many countless hours put into this project by more people than just me. This being said, I will NEVER ask for a donation, but they are always appreciated. If you like this project and would like to contribute in a different way, I always need testers. Also, clicking the thanks button works just as well :) :good:

New install instructions:

1) Download ROM zip and verify MD5 sum, place on your internal or external SDCard, it doesn't matter which.
    2) Make any backups you need with Titanium Backup or whatever you use while this is downloading
    3) Also make sure that you are on latest KK SafeStrap (version 3.72) AND you are on ROOTED NC2 Firmware
    4) Boot into Safestrap Recovery via app or hard reboot
    5) While in Safestrap first choose "Boot Options" And Then Select "Stock ROM". Activate it. If you are already on the Stock ROM Slot and it is activated AND YOU HAVE A BACKUP, or if you ALREADY have a stock backup move on to Step 7.
    6) Click the back button on the bottom right to get back to the main screen, and then choose "Backup". You will want to make sure all 3 partitions are selected to backup. You can choose internal or external sdcards (I HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING THE EXTERNAL) by clicking Where it says "Storage: xxx SDCard (xxxx MB)" towards the middle of the screen. Choose where you want to create the nandroid (backup) and select "OK." Now just swipe to make the backup. Once the nandroid is done continue on to step 7.
    7) Back out to the main screen using the back button in the lower right corner of the screen. The letters at the top should be in red and say "ROM Slot: stock"
    8) Now choose "Wipe" and it should pop up the wipe screen. It should say "Factory Reset" and on the next line "Wipes Data, Cache, and Dalvik (not including internal storage). If it doesn't, hit the back button, if it takes you back to the main screen, go back to "Wipe" until you see this message. Now just swipe to Factory Reset.
    9) Now you should have a clean stock partition that is ready to have your ROM flashed. Hit the back button until you are back at the main screen, and now you will choose "Install."
    10) Now find the ROM zip, you placed on your phone, either on internal or external SDCard and install the ROM. Once the ROM is flashed, you should reboot the device.
    ***Note***
    Now that you have made a backup, if for whatever reason you want to go back to that ROM on the stock slot, you can boot back into recovery, and choose the "Restore" button and restore the backup to the Stock slot.
    MD5: f8cedffa7ca108632dbd2f9dbc4f9576

XDA:DevDB Information
    AllianceROM Lollipop, ROM for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Contributors
    RErick, sparx, Morningstar, @Goldie, @Txr33
    ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    ROM Firmware Required: Safestrap 3.75/Kit Kat Firmwares
    Based On: TouchWiz

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v12
    Stable Release Date: 2015-10-07
    Current Beta Version: v8
    Beta Release Date: 2015-05-05

Created 2014-06-10
    Last Updated 2015-10-07

Bubba's Spot

Kit Kat ONLY NOT FOR LOLLIPOOP

Black Glass theme for the Note 3 base. Flash in recovery.​
    A new boot animation , Most Holo has been removed and replaced by flat black and dark greys.Apk's included are framework-res, twframeworks, Black Dialer (fixed thanks @ lacoursiere18 ... my buddy Brian lol) , Black Contacts, Inverted Glass Stock email, Black Multi Service Tray, Black Clock Package, Job Manager, Black Glass Calculator, Inverted Splanner and SPlanner Widget.

Theme includes Black Glass. Some will show no matter what. For the Menus to show up:
    Go to Custom Settings/Themes and Colors/Backgrounds/Popup Dialogs Then de select enable colors.
    Go to Custom Settings?Themes and Colors?Backgrounds/List Menus Then de select enable colors.
    Go to Custom Settings/GeneralSystem/Dialog Popups and select TW Dark.

Black Glass Release 2 Here

KOFF_JERK_REVERT

Final Kit Kat Black Glass Theme

Flashable Dialers:

Flash in recovery

These zips will ONLY change the Dialer button images, the tab images at the top, and in some cases the divider lines found in Contacts and Settings unless otherwise stated. Of course those top tabs are the same ones that show up in Settings and various places in the rom. Nothing else will be touched. They can flash over the stock,Alliance Theme, or my Black Glass theme. I'll be adding more as I get them made.

Release 2 haz an improved Inverted Email (although not complete), less Holo, and a lot fixes to crap only I would care about. :p

Back To Alliance Theme

Clear Glass Dialer
    Claer%2BDialer%2BPic.png

Glass Plate dialer
    Glass%2BPlate%2BDialer.png

Batman Dialer (No Tabs)
    14%2B-%2B1

Batman Dialer (Tabs and Toggle Background)
    To get the toggle bg unselected gradient and select OTA type. You can set the color to whatever you like by changing the circle color.
    3f75637d82dbb8a8c6cfdd6b5c04b79c.jpg
    d2488696feed908fa4538520da6d638f.jpg
    89e061f577c86c4845d29102bc55f4bf.jpg

Captain America Dialer (Tabs and Toggles)
    To get the shields to show as toggles:
    Go to Custom Settings / Notification Panel / Toggles / Toggle Icon Style ... Select Switches.
    Go to Custom Settings / Themes/Colors / Background Colors / Toggles / Background Style ... Select Off
    Go To Custom Settings / Themes/Colors / Linked Colors and unselect Toggles .. Then to Unlinked Colors and set Toggles to white.
    Dialer%2BDispaly.png

Flashable Toggle Switches
    Flash in Recovery.
    These will replace only the "Switch" option in the Alliance CS Toggle Type

Horizontal Lighted
    15%2B-%2B1

Verticle Toggle
    90a7916f04fb88803ea65fb58a0d6bb6.jpg

Horizontal Rocker
    c4f11dbef7a29194fd036f9a75853093.jpg

Vertical Rocker
    a1419034f3ce28b42103bbaad3a5b198.jpg

Back to Stock Alliance Switches

Old and Outdated like Bubba

Final Milestone Version Here 12-10-14

Final 7.1 Kit Kat Rom Here

Alliance Manager Themes

Place zip in the Alliance themer folder on your sd card. Select the theme with the Alliance Manager.

CAMO
    preview.png

The Grinch
    preview.png

The Joker
    preview.png

Blorange throwback to @ppalbicke Mad Props my friend
    preview.png

Invisible Woman
    preview.png

Women of Sin City
    preview.png

Made your own Alliance Manager Theme and want a preview image?
    Here is everything you need

User created themes

Assians Creed
    Call of Duty
    Dark Knight
    Hell Boy
    Pacific Rim
    Punisher
    Real Dark Knight Rises
    Spotlight
    Star Wars 4
    Vader
    In light of the recent lollipop update that was released for the ATT Note 3. I will be working on an AllianceROM version of this. As I am leaving this week for Saudi Arabia, I doubt I will be able to get this done and released before mid to late April. I WILL be working on it and perfecting it as I can. Thank you to all who have been solid users of this rom.
    AllianceROM v4 is live.
    if already on KK ROM, flash with the ROM Customizer found in second post. v3 of this ROM already has it.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?tbyo6uaz1hjfgco
    Changelog includes
    CRT vertical effect
    CRT Color Effect
    NFC Fixed
    MTP fixed for new base
    Download Booster
    Download Booster Icon Color
    Kids Mode app/launcher
    Plethora of MMS Mods
    B/W AOSP theme base
    Email Fixed