- Experimental support for 4K streaming (requires latest Beta GFE - please report your performance results)
- Now starts in windowed mode instead of full-screen
- Maximize button now re-enters full-screen mode when streaming
- Improved streaming performance
- UI tweaks
- Pairing and streaming
- Hardware accelerated video decoding up to 4K 60 FPS
- Game controllers (currently limited to those for which Chrome has a built-in mapping, like Xbox and DualShock controllers)
- Keyboard and mouse input
- mDNS auto-discovery of PCs
- No feedback when starting a stream - just be patient and wait for the video stream
- (Very) Non-final UI
- A few settings are missing
- Error handling needs work
To install, drag the CRX file into the Extensions (Menu -> More Tools -> Extensions) page of Chrome.
To launch, use Chrome App Launcher, the Extensions page, or just search for Moonlight on your PC and you should see it installed like a normal program.