• Screen003.png
    Screen003.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 3,160
Last edited:

Xui

Oct 16, 2008
Constance
Hi!
This is really a great job! Is there something more or less the same for the Touch Diamond?
I tried to install it and it works fine but i can't see the chinese characters in the list when i need to chose the correct character... is it a compatibility issue or do i need a special font or something to make it work?

Hi!
This is really a great job! Is there something more or less the same for the Touch Diamond?
I tried to install it and it works fine but i can't see the chinese characters in the list when i need to chose the correct character... is it a compatibility issue or do i need a special font or something to make it work?

i think u need special font. Try droid.cab. You can find that in my signature.

Xui

Oct 16, 2008
Constance
i think u need special font. Try droid.cab. You can find that in my signature.

Hey, Thanks! It works! But there is still an issue with some of the Characters... i can't see all of them when i'm writing (with keyboard activated) and when i'm closing it everything appears to be normal... i tested it with the sunglobe.cab but still no success. Just vice versa... working text but no characters in the keyboard's menu... i installed it to my Device's Memory and installed the font even FIRST but...argh! This whole 'I want to write chinese' - keeps me busy for half a year now... !!

but Thanks anyway

Hey, Thanks! It works! But there is still an issue with some of the Characters... i can't see all of them when i'm writing (with keyboard activated) and when i'm closing it everything appears to be normal... i tested it with the sunglobe.cab but still no success. Just vice versa... working text but no characters in the keyboard's menu... i installed it to my Device's Memory and installed the font even FIRST but...argh! This whole 'I want to write chinese' - keeps me busy for half a year now... !!

but Thanks anyway

Owhh... guess that file only works on Blackstone only. Sorry.

But now I'm testing CHS but apparently it didn't work well with my phone, as in I have to install another CHT (not Co0kie :D) input before this so that I can write in CHS. Besides, the 4 navigation arrows gone. I guess yea, it can't be installed on WVGA after all. =(

Xui

Oct 16, 2008
Constance
well i guess that simply the skim is not meant for wvga but if you want to write chinese use touchpal.,. thereis a great chinese ime + font,dict,ect. integrated... BUT the keyboard is pretty small on devices with smaller screens...

htchdtwo

Jul 19, 2010
help! i installed the program on my wvga htc hd2 phone. now when i restart my phone, it hangs on the "stick together" screen. what should i do? how do i restore it? help please thank you.