FORUMS

Latest Eng dump Image ( 6/11/2010 )

5,829 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,488

By eugene373, Retired Recognized Developer on 3rd June 2010, 08:21 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
*Edit* ( 6/11/2010 )
As of Now, Here is the Latest ENG Release For the Slide > http://www.4shared.com/file/OsmF_ZD7/ESPRIMG.html

* Everything Below is Old **
As everyone Know, there was a Leaked Eng Dump here > http://www.androidspin.com/2010/05/2...-from-day-one/

In Oder to flash the image you have to rename it to ESPRIMG.zip
The Problem is it's an older build & doesn't flash.. Just thought I'd give everyone a Heads Up..

Fastboot
Volume Down + Power

Recovery via Fastboot ( To select Menu Option's once Recovery Loads. ) I had to do this Several Time's for it to Display correctly!!
Volume Up + Power
4th June 2010, 01:02 AM |#3  
OP Retired Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
The zip you download should be renamed to the above.

Everything inside the .zip should not be touched.
11th June 2010, 06:30 AM |#4  
OP Retired Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Newest ENG image for the Slide in Top Post.
11th June 2010, 07:06 AM |#5  
Flag Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks Meter: 735

More
It does pass the check this time. This is progress for sure!
11th June 2010, 02:38 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Was this a oem dump or is this a modified dump?
12th June 2010, 02:43 AM |#8  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Lebanon, OR
Thanks Meter: 216

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MortICi

Was this a oem dump or is this a modified dump?

This is just a modified version of the eng dump... i was trying to see if i could hex edit this and spoof the phone into believing this update is as current as the one installed... problem is when Eugene started to do such, it would fail the sig check again. The android-info from the engineering dump reads MAINVERS:0.58.0.0, which is nt even a valid ID.... the one that passes sig check now has a proper CID which is TMO010 but the MAINVERS is 1.17.531.1..... what we need it to state is 1.27.531.1 or newer... thats what presently is on our phones... So, the unRevoked method for Incredible is giving us a step closer as well it seems as the OTA passes sign check as well but pushing the su payload-update seems to just fail on slide where i can replicate it on Evo and Incredible.... So we have taken a step forward but were not exactly there yet... Wes and i are brainstorming this and u guys will know when it happens im sure... Back to the grind.... Will update u guys soon as something is worthy of such.... CR
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)