By masterjc13, Senior Member on 28th April 2014, 05:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th December 2015, 08:53 PM |#681  
Flag greece
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steham

Thanks once again Mathiosn, I tried sending some test messages from a spare phone to mine and they came through on the watch. However one thing I can't figure out is how to display the sender name and the scrolling message, at the moment it only displays the words "Email" or "Text" as a scrolling message. I've tried putting different text in the header, label and prefix options in Bluewatcher without success. Have you been able to do this? Thanks Steven

In the custom notifications leave the label box unchecked and select a prefix for the notification see my screenshot. Note that the app supports limited fonts e.g latin it does not support greek or chinese
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-12-25-22-46-24.png
Views:	310
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	3588679  

30th December 2015, 06:14 PM |#682  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks Mathiosn, you've been a real help. I now get email and sms notifications on the watch. One thing I've noticed is that I only get "Email: eBay" or "Text: Mike" on the watch, rather that the scrolling content of the text message or email. Is this correct? Is there a way to display the message text on the watch? Thanks
30th December 2015, 06:39 PM |#683  
Flag greece

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steham

Thanks Mathiosn, you've been a real help. I now get email and sms notifications on the watch. One thing I've noticed is that I only get "Email: eBay" or "Text: Mike" on the watch, rather that the scrolling content of the text message or email. Is this correct? Is there a way to display the message text on the watch? Thanks

No that's not possible you only get the header or the name.
31st January 2016, 11:04 AM |#684  

More
I noticed a problem I do not know if it happens it just me or is a common thing if I try to set up an email notification from the client pre-installed on the phone or install one from playstore eg Libero not receive notifications while if I use Gmail as a client You lose a notification you have tried a mail client other than gmail ? I use a galaxy s3 with Rom stock and 4.3 for the rest of the application is not suffering from any other problem I can not solve

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk
28th February 2016, 01:19 PM |#685  

More
Bluewatcher works fine on AOPK MM 6.0.1(Z1compact), no problems like i had in stock lolipop
16th March 2016, 03:24 AM |#686  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I'm using a GB-6900B and running Bluewatcher 1.1.3. My watch and the app disconnect seemingly randomly throughout the day. I probably lose connection around 5-10 times a day, usually with my phone within arm's reach of me. I have disabled power saving to maybe keep the radio more active, but I'm not sure what else I can do. If I use the factory GShock app, it doesn't disconnect at all, but I like the extra features of Bluewatcher and would prefer to stick with it. Does anyone have any suggestions?
21st April 2016, 03:20 PM |#687  

More
Just returned from assistance for Bluetooth module update my GB6900B sent after the purchase of my new Galaxy A5 2016 A510F immediate pairing and fully compatible 👍

Inviato dal mio SM-A510F utilizzando Tapatalk
10th May 2016, 11:49 AM |#688  

More
Hi,
The dev of BW is now stopped (see their web page or FB)
Anyway, as it is not working with all samsung's phone running android 5.0/5.1/5.1.1 you might think you should throw your Casio STB1000 away.
I've tested BW 1.3 with samsung S6 running official Android 6.0 and all is working fine. So wait for the update.
15th July 2016, 09:52 AM |#689  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi,
in my phone(jiayu S3) with last android 5.1.1 casio stb-1000 work like charm!!(and with 6.0.1beta too),
better than android 4.4!!!!!!
so you can restart to develope your software(if it is the only reason to stop)!!
One things i would like to ask you if you can , when i purge all task in task list
let bluewatcher to survive (and not purged), i fell it is possible but i'm not a
android programmer so i cannot done myself.
8th August 2016, 09:34 AM |#690  

More
I have just ordered GB-5600B. I have One plus two and Samsung A7. I will report my findings. Anyone else tried with these devices?
9th August 2016, 05:33 PM |#691  

More
Now I have an ASUS Zenphone 2 laser with 6.0.1 and everything is working very fine, only the camera is making black pictures. The pairing is in a view seconds finished and the watch stays paired.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
casio bluetooth smartwatch whatsapp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)