OK. the story is I was on Thinkpad Tablet A 400-03-0070-0132-ROW, I decided to taste CM10 by Koshu, Thank you Koshu!), I accessed Root by RootDebugfs script! (Folow this instruction: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1706588)
Then I installed CWM and backup my tablet, then after install CM10. (Folow this instruction: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1846044 , Thanks Koshu again)
Everything was fine. thanks Koshu again !
Then I decided to back to my stock ROM, My backup was corrupted!!!!!! YES! and Thinkpad tablet went to BOOT LOOP.
Finally I solve it after 3 day's experiments! I repeated my experiment and I was successful as many times as I repeated. Then I decide to share my solution to anyone.
It works for any Thnkpad Tablet (US,ROW,WE,...) but at the end you will have A 400-03-0070-0132-ROW, but you can repeat to ROOT, CWM and CM10 again
1) your tablet is Thinkpad Tablet and stocked in the boot loop.
2) your tablet partition 4EBT is not lock by factory (you will learn if it is!)
3) after this instruction your tablet cure completely and you will have A 400-03-0070-0132-ROW version, not Rooted but you can access root later (RootDebugfs) and also you can do anything, also you can brick it again and this will solve it again !!!!
4) at each step, if you don't know the meanings, just search this forum.
1) download nvFlash + driver + CMW files + my script (included at the end).
2) put your tablet in the APX mode:
yes, you are at boot loop, but you can push the power button for 10sec. you will be off for a while, instantly push rotation lock key then add power button, wait for 2 second and release both buttons, you are at APX mode now, at the device manager of your control panel you can see APX installed.
3) install APX drivers:
if device start to loop before installing driver go to 2.
install driver from downloded files, drivers folder. windows say something! ignore it! and install driver
4)now we start to put recovery image to your SOS partition, it can help the device come back from loop!
(learn how to go into APX mode)
run my scrip from downloded files (alikghp.bat)
choose install CWM5.0,
go to APX mode and wait.
you will see big PASS on your device.
a. clockworkmod folder and it's content
from downloaded files to a SDcard and insert SDcard to your tablet.
6) turn off your device, go to recovery mode (power (after vibration release power, push Vol.up 2 or 3 times), you will see the CWM recovery.
YES you break the DEVIL's LOOP!
7) use Vol.up, Vil.down and power to choose -backup and restore, then
-restore from external sdcard.
be patient and wait until to end.
8) at CWM's main menu choose -install zip from sdcard. then
-choose zip from external sdcard.
9) again run alikghp.bat but this time
choose install OriginalRecovey
after see the big PASS...
10) turn off, and turn on to recovery mode again.
choose wipe data/factory reset. wait until finish.
choose reboot system now.
11) your tablet back to life. with A310_02_0039_0089_ROW !!! wait until it it's jobs done!
12) turn off and turn on to recovery mode again. choose apply update from external storage.
choose ThinkPadTablet_A310_03_0069_0121_ROW. after finishing reboot and wait wait until it it's jobs done!
repeate this step and
choose ThinkPadTablet_A400_03_0070_0132_ROW after finishing reboot and wait wait until it it's jobs done!
now you can root and install CM10 again, (refer to Introduction above) BUT this time make sure your Nandroid backup is healthy and pull it on your hard disk to safety.
Download files here:
ENJOY!!! By:Ali Ghodratipour