FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] FireKat Deodex NC2 KK V24N3XxXR/V24XxXRN4 Super Fast/Battery Efficient/Smooth

23,997 posts
Thanks Meter: 20,597

By megalomanic14, Senior Member on 18th June 2014, 08:06 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th April 2016, 08:37 PM |#17401  
Thanks Meter: 325

More
Oh boy v27 got these old lady running great ... excellent performance ... good battery life ... so to what device did everyone jump ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA-Developers mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to tupirujp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tupirujp Ad-Free

28th April 2016, 09:51 PM |#17402  
Thanks Meter: 325

More
I need some help 😂😂😂 there is a delay when I unlock the note ... not a big deal ... but I think there is a way to get rid of that small delay ... help any one !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA-Developers mobile app
17th May 2016, 07:55 PM |#17403  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
This rom is amazing!
Anyone having Wifi issue with the new version? My wifi was working fine until today it just won't connect and I tried to forget the network and reconnect and now it won't even find the wifi. Anyone experience this?
18th May 2016, 01:52 AM |#17404  
Quote:
Originally Posted by elee8283

This rom is amazing!
Anyone having Wifi issue with the new version? My wifi was working fine until today it just won't connect and I tried to forget the network and reconnect and now it won't even find the wifi. Anyone experience this?

Cant say that i have or heard from anyone else about it. Maybe try and reflash it and see if that does the trick and match the md5..
5th June 2016, 04:55 PM |#17405  
the OC
Thanks Meter: 463

More
Thank you for this ROM! My Note 3 started to crash constantly after the latest Play Services update. Flashed thus ROM yesterday and so far very pleased. Thank you again.
6th June 2016, 03:00 PM |#17406  
the OC

More
Just wanted to follow up and say this ROM seems to have very good battery usage. Overnight, I am getting a drain rate of 0.3%/hour! And this is without any of the usual battery optimizations apps other than Greenify. I am probably going to also try Amplify and see if that helps.

This ROM has extended the life of my Note 3 for at least another year or until some other phone is released that catches my eye (and wallet)!
6th June 2016, 11:41 PM |#17407  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 48

Donate to Me
More
Which one is the latest download rom link? Sry a little confused with all the download links, if someone can throw it in my reply TY and a big thumbs up!

Sent from my SM-T330NU using XDA-Developers mobile app
7th June 2016, 12:09 AM |#17408  
the OC

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdreamers

Which one is the latest download rom link? Sry a little confused with all the download links, if someone can throw it in my reply TY and a big thumbs up!

Here you go:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5V...hIS2pYdUk/view
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tboooe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tboooe Ad-Free
7th June 2016, 12:53 AM |#17409  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 48

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tboooe

Here you go:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5V...hIS2pYdUk/view

Ty!!
Where did you find this link? Says version 27 and I can only find 24??

7th June 2016, 12:59 AM |#17410  
the OC

More
Quote:

Ty!!

I dont remember how I found the link. I think it was posted somewhere in this thread. v27 works great!
The Following User Says Thank You to tboooe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tboooe Ad-Free
7th June 2016, 01:26 AM |#17411  
Flag Louisville, Ky
Thanks Meter: 800

More
Quote:

Ty!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tboooe

I dont remember how I found the link. I think it was posted somewhere in this thread. v27 works great!

There was a link in this thread. The op wasn't updated from what I saw. I believe mega was busy with life stuff and just dropped it. V27 is the latest, and like mentioned above, another great version as I have come to expect. Enjoy it.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to scrappy610 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift scrappy610 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)