Flag arak
Thanks Meter: 0

More
please add manual shutter speed (((( i need fhd 60fps and manual shutter

19th May 2016, 09:57 AM |#1632  

More
Lollipop
Hi will the mod work on lollipop 5.1.1. Build. 236. I've rooted phone and installed dualxrecovery as Xperia z1 had bootloader locked.
28th September 2016, 09:21 AM |#1633  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by olokos

Thank you very much, I've been waiting for this.

Wysłane z mojego C6903 przy użyciu Tapatalka

V9, please
11th November 2016, 12:13 PM |#1634  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Thanks you very much. It works great on m'y Sony Z1c.
Is it possible to add a special function : change pictures filename.
Here are some useful filename conventions : YYYYMMDD_counter
YYYYMMDDHHmmSS
YYYYMMDD_cameramodel_counter
YYYYMMDD_cameramodel_HHmmSS

Thanks in advance
25th December 2016, 05:04 AM |#1635  
Flag kannur
Thanks Meter: 16

More
@Chocolatetrain i cleared all data you stated in the instruction but my camera starts too slowly. How to fix? Every time i need to clear data?
22nd February 2017, 04:37 AM |#1636  

More
i cannot downloading these file ~
can you mirroring these file v8 8mp or V8 20MP
10th March 2017, 12:04 PM |#1637  

More
So will this work on Z1C Android 5.1.1 (14.6.A.1.236) and if not which is substitutive mod? Spent an hour googling and using xda forums search but didn't find any relevant info. Increased video AND especially video audio bitrates I'd raise into the most important matter.

And then comes a little question too. I just love Open Camera app. With all-stock Z1C I can change focus to macro, infinity (important feature) or lock it where it is. I can even lock exposure and select white balance from provided settings. These adjustments exterminates the worst enemy of all videos, pumping focus and pumping white balance. Cheers!

In Open Camera settings there are video & audio bitrate and frame rate settings. But they have no effect except downwards. Media profiles xml hack is the question. Because Open Camera could use higher bitrates is the media profiles xml the only one in need to edit? How are vide framerate? If I set 24 fps (the industrial standard) or 25 fps (EU standars, 30 fps is silly in here) the app crashes. Can we make all good via editing the media profiles file?
13th March 2017, 07:56 AM |#1638  

More
So it seems like you should buy a better phone. Even Samsung Galaxy A3 has more control over when you use Open Camera (And no need to alter media_profiles).. You can for example change framerates 24, 25 and 30 fps and audio has superior over 200 kbit/s bitrate. Hear it you can, much more depth in stereo image and more detailed noises at backround.

Still I, and I think many others would like to know is it possible to use higher bitrates and/or other framerates on Z1 C with Open Camera (or any other "full capability" camera apps), editing only the media_profiles? I have understood you don't have to go through Xperia Camera mess. You only edit media_profiles.
4th April 2017, 04:31 AM |#1639  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi everyone, do you know if it will be possible to take xperia z1 the slow camera again sony at 960fps? I know it's a question perhaps absurd but I do not know much about it, so ... I apologize if I just asked something absurd.
20th July 2017, 02:53 PM |#1640  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
No download possible
Hello, the dev-host servers are down, I can't download the v8 20mp... Could you upload it on Drive or another website ?
Thank you in advance !
The Following User Says Thank You to GodFire62 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GodFire62 Ad-Free
Today, 08:34 AM |#1641  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Hi to all, anyone could share the last version of this mod, please? It's impossible to download from dev-host. Thank you in advance.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)