Feb 1, 2015
I am more than happy to see this
ad00aac2aa12d8778fac2baea38d22d0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G530T using XDA-Developers mobile app

Reactions: DUHAsianSKILLZ

Lee_Garington

Sep 4, 2015
Huntington Beach CA
Thanx you rock. i re flashed from metro to tmobile firmware first just to be safe cause i dont mind the t mobile stuff cause i know how touchy exposed is and its working perfect so far!

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

Thanks for rom,
will it remove sim lock for locked T-mobile SM-G530T?

Im pretty sure T-mobile will do that for you if you've had your phone for 90days. at least thats what metro does but if your referring to FRP lock i figured out a little work around and put together a tutorial hit me up if your interested it worked for me. (((((SUPER STOKED ON THIS DEODEXED ROM!!!!!))))):cool:

Noe Morin

Dec 28, 2015
it worked great!! I've had it for some hours now and I haven't found any bugs. I just have a question. How can I install xposed? I can't find a specific zip and I also don't have a custom recovery

Reactions: kenny54

kenny54

Oct 31, 2015
Thanx you rock. i re flashed from metro to tmobile firmware first just to be safe cause i dont mind the t mobile stuff cause i know how touchy exposed is and its working perfect so far!

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

Im pretty sure T-mobile will do that for you if you've had your phone for 90days. at least thats what metro does but if your referring to FRP lock i figured out a little work around and put together a tutorial hit me up if your interested it worked for me. (((((SUPER STOKED ON THIS DEODEXED ROM!!!!!))))):cool:
Are you using a custom recovery?

kenny54

Oct 31, 2015
CWM & Xposed (G530T)

I am running CWM Recovery, will i be able to flash this? And can I install Xposed?
Also is anyone running any mods like Theme Chooser or Note 5 Launcher. If so can I get linked to some working ones. because I'm really trying to customize my device

Noe Morin

Dec 28, 2015
Thanks for your feedback! It probably didnt load SystemUI correctly when rebooting, tends to happen once in a while for my devices. If you have any suggestions for what I should in the next build, let me know! I plan on themeing and inverting many apps in the future.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
Maybe add system ui from S7 marshmallow?

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

I am running CWM Recovery, will i be able to flash this? And can I install Xposed?
Also is anyone running any mods like Theme Chooser or Note 5 Launcher. If so can I get linked to some working ones. because I'm really trying to customize my device
Just use flash fire and use the option "flash zip". It's safe if you're flashing appropriate files for your phone

kenny54

Oct 31, 2015
Maybe add system ui from S7 marshmallow?

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

Just use flash fire and use the option "flash zip". It's safe if you're flashing appropriate files for your phone

When I flash this will it was wipe my data?

ged92781

Mar 8, 2007
I flashed this and now VoLTE and WiFi Calling don't work. There's no option to enable VoLTE in the phone settings anymore and the phone kicks back to HSPA when I make a call. While the menu for WiFi Calling shows up on the phone, WiFi Calling never actually enables. Did I do something wrong when flashing? Or, was a little too much stuff cut from the stock ROM when building this? Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am proud to present the first custom touchwiz based rom for our T-Mobile Galaxy Grand Prime! I have used the latest Samsung Firmware and made changes accordingly myself. THIS HAS ALSO BEEN CONFIRMED WORKING ON SM-G530T1!

First off, I am not the best developer here so I can't fix everything. This rom was created with Superrr Kitchen and used apktool to mod a few applications. I saw that stock touchwiz was filled with a bunch of bloatware so I decided to create one with all of this removed. This rom is currently working with no issues on my T-Mobile Galaxy Grand Prime and I prefer it a lot better than stock.

ROM FEATURES
    -Based on OF8 Base
    -Debloated!
    -Removed T-Mobile apps
    -Build Prop Mods
    -Deodexed
    -Galaxy S7 Bootanimation from its firmware
    -Rooted
    -Knox Removed
    -More things are to be included in later versions

BUGS:
    From my testing, I have not experienced any bugs. Please let me know if there are if any.

DOWNLOAD:
    Gwiz SM-G530T V1.1: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24531035584725535

FUTURE SUPPORT?
    I will post updated builds when I can but not very often. Future builds will include themes and other mods.

INSTRUCTIONS
    Note: I am in no way responsible for what happens to your device when flashing this rom. You must be rooted with Shinyside's trap kernel installed! This rom contains no kernel and such in its zip. You simply must have Trap Kernel installed beforehand.
    1. Backup your device and download the rom
    2. Download and install FlashFire http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/chainf...elease/flashfire-0-32-3-android-apk-download/
    3. Open flashfire and hit the + button. Now make sure you have "Davlik Cache, "Cache, System data and 3rd Party Apps" checked.
    4. Flash Gwiz Rom with FLASHFIRE using the FLASH ZIP/OTA option
    (do not use FLASH FIRMWARE PACKAGE)
    5. Confirm and flash it!
    Note: During the flash process, your screen will be black for atleast 5 minutes. Do not touch your device when it is flashing. You will know it flashed successfully when it reboots itself.

Special Thanks:
    @ShinySide for making Trap Kernel for us. Without it we wouldn't have root!
    -Superrr for his amazing kitchen
    @redeyezzjay4148 For testing on Metro PCS SM-G530T1.

Please do not mirror my builds or take things from my rom. If you want to use it as a base or somesort, please ask first.
    does this has wifi calling?
    I tested on SMG530F 5.0.2
    Bugs
    Rotate
    Camera fail
    Please tell me how to fix it.

This rom was made from the T-Mobile Firmware so I can't help you on fixing it for devices such as SM-G530F. Sorry.

Thanks for rom,
    will it remove sim lock for locked T-mobile SM-G530T?