FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] Android Revolution HD 20.1 • ART • High Quality & Performance • Sense 6 Toolbox

38,830 posts
Thanks Meter: 77,174

Post Reply Email Thread
25th December 2014, 04:48 PM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbyb

1) IMEI number in post: yeah, I'm an idiot... sorry. Edited/removed
2) I'm not trying to put on a 4.4.4 ROM, but the 4.4.3 one. I realize that the 4.4.4 rom requires new firmware
3) I updated to the latest AT&T firmware with an RUU update after unrooting. For the time being, I was trying to avoid going S-OFF, and then trying to figure out what firmware/ROM combo would work. Ideally I'd eventually like to get to 4.4.4, and I realize I'll have to either have an AT&T firmware, OR use a GPE firmware. Is that right? And then to do that, I'd have to be S-OFF, etc.

But I was hoping there would be a Revloution (or Viper) ROM that I could load on my AT&T phone for right now until I get time.

Kirby

Hey, I'm running the 11.2 version just fine with the older firmware. It does take a while to boot up so you just have to be patient. What I found out useful is that after a while, hold your lock button repeatedly when it's on the htc screen.

28th January 2015, 04:10 AM |#62  
Flag Jersey City
Thanks Meter: 2

More
how long should the install take? phone been dead or black screen for a long time now
thanks
30th June 2015, 10:49 PM |#63  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 14

More
WiFi On / WiFi Off
Has there been a resolution for this? If so, please let me in on it.
The Following User Says Thank You to GAPY427 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GAPY427 Ad-Free
4th November 2015, 01:59 AM |#64  
Flag Belize
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Does anyone have a mirror for this version of ARHD, as I cannot update my phone to Lollipop. Thanks.
6th November 2015, 02:12 AM |#65  
Flag Tennessee
Thanks Meter: 130

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelliel

Does anyone have a mirror for this version of ARHD, as I cannot update my phone to Lollipop. Thanks.

Have you looked here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2694917 It has a kitkat version listed.
21st May 2016, 01:37 PM |#66  
Thanks Meter: 60

Donate to Me
More
version 45.0
does anyone else have a blurry camera? I tried to install the stock camera and that failed. I am going to try to pull the sense7 camera out and see if that will work.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)